By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do You Keep The Cases Your Games Come With?

Do you keep your game cases/boxes?

Of course I do! 116 92.80%

No... 4 3.20%

#digitalonlymasterrace 5 4.00%

Total:125

Yeah. I keep them. I don't buy used. I don't trade my games in, and I'm buying most of my games on PS4 physical, to save space (not spending 65 dollars to get an all digital game).

Around the Network

I tossed a fair amount of boxes when games still came in cartridges but I have all the cases for my disc based games.

i do ;o

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

I've always wondered how some people just lose or damage the cases and leave the disc around the house. I prefer to have mine organized on bookshelves.

Ryudo said:

Right, because we buy games to impress people. I'd rather not need to dedicate an entire room to gaming junk.

Also, it's not impressive. You know what's impressive? The fully decked out theatre room that could have been there instead if all those games were digital and in one box.

Around the Network

Yes! Ofcourse the case is (almost) as important as the game itself haha.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

spemanig said:
Ryudo said:

Right, because we buy games to impress people. I'd rather not need to dedicate an entire room to gaming junk.

Also, it's not impressive. You know what's impressive? The fully decked out theatre room that could have been there instead if all those games were digital and in one boxwtf

Wow realy?! Hahaha good job trying to divert the subject from gaming to theatre.

You know a lamborgini is more impressive that digital and theatre junk.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

xl-klaudkil said:

Wow realy?! Hahaha good job trying to divert the subject from gaming to theatre.

You know a lamborgini is more impressive that digital and theatre junk.

What are you even talking about? How is building a theatre room diverting the subject from gaming? You'd use that theatre room to play games better. And watch movies. And do everything else you could in a decked out theatre room. Do you even know what a theatre room is?

Definitely keep my cases. Not sure why anybody would throw them away.

Tagging.. I should have cases even from cheap chinese pirated GBA games and pirated PS1 games.. The boxart was always a bit off compared to the real deal..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)