By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do You Keep The Cases Your Games Come With?

Do you keep your game cases/boxes?

Of course I do! 116 92.80%

No... 4 3.20%

#digitalonlymasterrace 5 4.00%

Total:125
StarOcean said:
Yeah, and I regret throwing my Pokemon Emerald case away... I'll always feel bad about not having it x.x

Right?

I won't even buy a game unless it has the correct case. And if the case isn't good quality, I won't buy it then either. I've become really picky, tbh.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
Skullwaker said:
StarOcean said:
Yeah, and I regret throwing my Pokemon Emerald case away... I'll always feel bad about not having it x.x

Right?

I won't even buy a game unless it has the correct case. And if the case isn't good quality, I won't buy it then either. I've become really picky, tbh.

I'm very similar in that regard. Except I had no choice when it came to the Xenoblade Chronicles. The disc is flawless, but it's got an ugly GameStop case because whoever bought it decided to freaking get rid of that case... e.e I got it because I traveled 45 minutes to get their and I didn't wanna come back empty handed

StarOcean said:
I'm very similar in that regard. Except I had no choice when it came to the Xenoblade Chronicles. The disc is flawless, but it's got an ugly GameStop case because whoever bought it decided to freaking get rid of that case... e.e I got it because I traveled 45 minutes to get their and I didn't wanna come back empty handed

The Gamestop cases are so ugly, they make me cry. That really sucks though.

I think one of the worst things that can happen is when you order a game online and during the shipping process the case gets bent or it already had a peeled sticker or something on it. I truly can't stand that and it's the only reason I'm hesitant about shopping online.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I keep all of my cases.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

i have casses to many many games from pure consoles.

I always wonder about "gamers". Do a lot of them even know what a master system case looks like?
a snes case?
what about the fantastic dizzy case that had that funny flap that kept the game in place?

I nearly died when my niece seen my playstation game and laughed at the square cases -_-. My tekken case that looks doubled up.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network
StarOcean said:
Skullwaker said:

Right?

Those Gamestop cases are hideous, I agree. Not to mention the actual case is cheaply made and brittle. I remember when I was working there, we had a load of 'em in the back that employees would just step on and not even care. Then, seconds later, a game would be placed in 'em. Anyway, I blame the folks who sell off their games without a case with box art. They're doing folks like you wrong.

Pretty much always kept the cases, unless I was buying it used and there wasn't one.

Skullwaker said:
StarOcean said:

The Gamestop cases are so ugly, they make me cry. That really sucks though.

I think one of the worst things that can happen is when you order a game online and during the shipping process the case gets bent or it already had a peeled sticker or something on it. I truly can't stand that and it's the only reason I'm hesitant about shopping online.

Oh ikr? I 'm thinkning about ordering a real XC case online XD

That's happened to me. I forget which game, but it came to me with part of the casing bent badly :S

IAmCrimsonLegion said:
StarOcean said:

Those Gamestop cases are hideous, I agree. Not to mention the actual case is cheaply made and brittle. I remember when I was working there, we had a load of 'em in the back that employees would just step on and not even care. Then, seconds later, a game would be placed in 'em. Anyway, I blame the folks who sell off their games without a case with box art. They're doing folks like you wrong.

You don't have to tell me that! I once got a GameStop case along with Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Explorers of Time, it was terrible... the case itself looked stepped on and the thing that holds the DS cart broke while getting the game out the first time o.o

Pretty much always keep them, or at least try to.