By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do You Keep The Cases Your Games Come With?

Do you keep your game cases/boxes?

Of course I do! 116 92.80%

No... 4 3.20%

#digitalonlymasterrace 5 4.00%

Total:125

#digitalonlymasterrace #filthyphysicalpleasents

Around the Network
spemanig said:
#digitalonlymasterrace #filthyphysicalpleasents

But when the apocalypse wipes out 80% of humanity, we're all murdering one another for scraps, and there's no digital downloads left available, how will you play Mario Kart 8 then?!?!?

So shortsighted...

Nothing pisses me off more than going onto Amazon to buy a Gamecube game and seeing countless "Disc only" listings...scum of the earth

I don't (edit: throw them away) anymore. I did with handheld game cases when I was a kid (no harm no foul, I don't have any of those games anymore) and my Stepfather got rid of all of his/my N64 cases as we got them, so I don't have any of those. Shame, but outside of shelf wear I don't mind that as much since the N64 cases often weren't hard cases.

Of my 170 or so retail games, I have hard cases for 140 of them. The other 30 are either N64 games or a couple Wii Sports type sleeves.

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Of course. When I am not using/playing that game, I put them back into its game case

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
Johnw1104 said:

But when the apocalypse wipes out 80% of humanity, we're all murdering one another for scraps, and there's no digital downloads left available, how will you play Mario Kart 8 then?!?!?

So shortsighted...

I'll still gave my HDD.

My brother and I kept our sms and genesis cases, but not for tg 16, nes or snes. Now we save all our cases and I won't buy a game if it is not complete.

Yes always.

Hell yes I do. Part of the value is having the complete package - game, box and manual. I've always been a collector, but only recently did I start keeping all the boxes and manuals with my games.

Just makes me feel more pride looking at my collection when they're all boxed, lined up and organized all pretty-like.

It'll be awhile before I figure out how to do one of these. :P