By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I would've bought it if it was the digital copy. I need another $16 dollar to ship it to my country.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
^I'd recommend getting ReCore physical. Most sites have it for $20 on Black Friday, and Walmart has it for $15. No way MS will match those prices on the Xbox Store, they never do.

https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/ReCore-for-Xbox-One/productID.5059012200

Not on the Xbox store yet, but the MS store does match the price :D
(the disc version is $15 as well)

I LOVE GIGGS said:
For all of the games listed in the poll, I don't want to see a sequel... now. We keep asking companies for new IPs and keep bugging them to release sequels at the same time! For these smaller games or games that doesn't sell as good as Halo COD and others, I prefer to see only one game per generation. Let these smaller games have a generation to sell more copies and expand their fan base. Let those brilliant, talented developers innovate and produce new IPs

That's what I was thinking as well when I saw the poll. Don't want a sequel to any of those games (now or ever really)  

Edit: Honestly most of those games probably aren't ever going to get a sequel anyway, Ori most definitely will though.

FFXV on X1 is now 30$ on Newegg bomba?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874165036&cm_re=final_fantasy_xv-_-74-165-036-_-Product&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-VigLink-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=6149513&SID=ivw8fq1dza00ag8y00053

I normally would be hesitant to say something will bomb before it releases but in this case; FFXV on Xbox will most assuredly bomb. Wondering if I should cancel my pre order at Best Buy for the PS4 version and just get the Xbone version since it's already being discounted by half when it's not even out

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
I normally would be hesitant to say something will bomb before it releases but in this case; FFXV on Xbox will most assuredly bomb. Wondering if I should cancel my pre order at Best Buy for the PS4 version and just get the Xbone version since it's already being discounted by half when it's not even out

You could probably buy the PS4 version 3-6 months from now with the spare money, first class double dipping lol.

Some amazing deals on Amazon.com

AC Syndicate for $8
Far Cry 4 for $8.80
Batman Arkham Knight for $10

Unfortunately shipping costs makes most of these deals unattractive to me, but still wanted to mention them.
Found another great deal for AC Syndicate though, so I'm still quite happy.

Ryuu96 said:

Nooo, the guy who designed Xbox One S was snatched up by Tesla xD

I know he wouldn't be the only one but MS pretty much hired him to design the Xbox One S (Then he moved to Hololens) and he was heavily involved in it's design.

Hopefully MS already has his design for Scorpio, if he submitted one, shame we've lost him already though, imo Xbox One S is the best looking Xbox console.

Eh, least we still have Panos

Maybe Tesla will learn now how to design a nice interior now and not only plant a huge display in the center console and be done with it^^ 

Big displays are nice but having nothing else in the middle looks fucking ugly in my opinion compared to how other companies in that price segment design the center consoles. 

P

_Jameson said:
FFXV on X1 is now 30$ on Newegg bomba?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874165036&cm_re=final_fantasy_xv-_-74-165-036-_-Product&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-VigLink-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=6149513&SID=ivw8fq1dza00ag8y00053

Preorders are probably low but FF is still q big ip so it should still sell maybe 1.5m LT with digital .

Barozi said:
Some amazing deals on Amazon.com

AC Syndicate for $8
Far Cry 4 for $8.80
Batman Arkham Knight for $10

Unfortunately shipping costs makes most of these deals unattractive to me, but still wanted to mention them.
Found another great deal for AC Syndicate though, so I'm still quite happy.

Get in tight with someone who has amazon prime. My mom has it, it's awesome.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.