By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tough poll.

1. Recore: i think it has the most potential to be a great franchise for MS. It has great gameplay, likeable protagonist and its very different from Microsoft's other IP's.

2. Sunset Overdrive: I love that game! Insomniac is a very talented studio and xbox needs their unique and colorful games.

3. Quantum break: QB's story has a lot of potential but maybe they should rethink about the live action series.

4. Crimson Dragon: I havent played it yet but if the sequel is an rpg and it's anything like Panzer Dragoon Saga then i'm really interested in it.

5. D4: I would love a sequel but only if Swery is somehow involved in it.

i'm not including Ori because I'm sure it'll get a sequel. Screamride doesn't interest me and i haven't played Ryse yet.

Around the Network

Finished Mass Effect 3.

After the great start, I'm not sure anymore if it's the best in the series.

No hub area aside from the Citadel.
Kinda weak ending. Gameplay-wise that is. Just defending stuff and fightig waves of enemies. No boss fight at all. ME1 and ME2 were much better in that regard.
Why so few squad members? and why are you getting some of them so late into the game?
No loyalty missions.
Not nearly as many renegade and paragon dialogue choices.
Having reapers investigate solar systems when you scan stuff there is completely pointless. They pose no threat, they're just annoying.

Barozi said:
Finished Mass Effect 3.

After the great start, I'm not sure anymore if it's the best in the series.

No hub area aside from the Citadel.
Kinda weak ending. Gameplay-wise that is. Just defending stuff and fightig waves of enemies. No boss fight at all. ME1 and ME2 were much better in that regard.
Why so few squad members? and why are you getting some of them so late into the game?
No loyalty missions.
Not nearly as many renegade and paragon dialogue choices.
Having reapers investigate solar systems when you scan stuff there is completely pointless. They pose no threat, they're just annoying.

If they ever remake any ME, it should be ME1 with the updated gameplay mechanics from the latter installments.

ME 2 and 3 were Gears attempt by the word of the producer.

Voted for Recore.

Ryuu96 said:
shikamaru317 said:

As for the new poll, my most wanted sequels in order are:

- I thought Microsoft own the IP for D4? If Swery goes Indie I'm sure he can convince MS to give him the IP.

- Agree on ReCore, the reason why I have it so high is because of the potential a bigger budget AAA UE4 Sequel would have.

- Sunset Overdrive just needs Microsoft to agree....

- Still haven't finished Quantum Break

- Ori was amazing but yeah, It's pretty much certain to get a sequel so I changed my main vote to ReCore

- I used to want a sequel to Ryse but with For Honor coming out, just to me personally feels pointless now, For Honor looks like a great Ryse type game.

I don't think For Honor will have campaign.

Around the Network
coolbeans said:
Goatseye said:

I don't think For Honor will have campaign.

Yes it will.  Ubi's promising it to be a "full" SP campaign.

What we're going to play as?

There are many warrior types. It will probably have a weak campaign like Battlefield 1, which was trying to cover the whole war from most angles.

Goatseye said:
coolbeans said:

Yes it will.  Ubi's promising it to be a "full" SP campaign.

What we're going to play as?

There are many warrior types. It will probably have a weak campaign like Battlefield 1, which was trying to cover the whole war from most angles.

Battlefield 1s campaign was not weak imo. Yea it was pretty short and the design was linear but the story telling, the gameplay, and the pacing was very well done especially for a Battlefield campaign, 

Ryuu96 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Fix your sig, it should cut off Locke too

Thanks Shika.

Ugh I got spoiled on the anniversary event for Gears 4. Now I'm sitting on all my credits and hoping for some sort of holiday event where I can get cheap rares and epic cards. I'm over 30k credits so far.