By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Looks like I will be headed to Gamestop and changing to the blue Bundle instead! 500g is perfect for me and blue is my favorite color! So I will be canceling my 2TB red one now AND save some money lol.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
I was pretty happy about Groove Radio Station on Horizon 3 but man, it fucking sucks

Constant skipping on literally every song, big skips, small or just repeating the same part over and over, hopefully it's fixed soon.

It's interesting, my brother said he's having the same issues with it, but I haven't had a single hiccup with it. Guess I'm lucky

shikamaru317 said:
bunchanumbers said:
Odd question but does anyone have the GOTY version of Fallout 3? I got the install disc and was wondering if the DLC would install on the Xbox One.

Found this after soem searching:

"So for anyone still intrested i installed fallout 3 goty edition on my xbox one and everything works good all you need to do is put in the 2nd disc with the dlc and press install and all the dlc will pop up in your queue and start downloading"

Nice! I was gonna check it out but I would have had to dig it out of storage to find out. Now I can install it without issue. Thanks for the info

Does any one know which wheels work with Horizon 3on Xbox One? A quick search will give me the answer for the PC version. Are they the same? Would it support Logitech G29, the one for the PS4? Because in the PC version it does.

Ryuu96 said:
I LOVE GIGGS said:

Does any one know which wheels work with Horizon 3on Xbox One? A quick search will give me the answer for the PC version. Are they the same? Would it support Logitech G29, the one for the PS4? Because in the PC version it does.

On Xbox One, Forza Horizon 3 supports all wheels currently supported by Xbox One. 

I think these are the wheels Xbox One supports

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories

Thank you. Unfortunatly it doesn't support it. If it did, I might buy one to play FH3 and give it to my brother afterwards to let him use it on my PS4.

Around the Network

Nice signed up for the paladins beta

I LOVE GIGGS said:
If I play Lost Odyssey on Xbox One, do achievements unlock offline like it did during 360 days?

didn't try it, but they should.

What a week! I bought Fallout 4, which came with Fallout 3. Lost Odyssey lands on BC and my brother hands me a code for Black Ops (my favorite CoD) today. Once Gears 4 lands and I get those BC Gears I can retire my gears discs and make room.

Now I just need SSF4 to land on BC and I'll be in heaven.

I did it again.

Proud owner of Project Cars. So far I like it quite a bit. The difficulty is also fairly adjustable, which is good since I thought it would be extremely sim heavy (somewhere between Forza and Arsetto Corsa in that regard), but it's really not.

So many bundles this holiday x_X