By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:
Looks like somebody already has Gears 4 early, he's uploaded Act 1 and Act 2 full on Youtube but Microsoft took them down fast, spoilers going to come early =/ lol.

Yeah i saw ab article talking about this.

Also, heads up for halo players. Breakdown playlist now has full shields, and shotgun/pistol. 

Around the Network

If anyone has : divinity
For Xbox one and wants to do online co-op let me know

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

shikamaru317 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
So many bundles this holiday x_X

Really it's just 3. Halo 5 bundle is selling out now and I don't think it will be restocked, same goes for Madden. That leaves Gears, Battlefield 1, and Minecraft for the Holiday. Now of course there are multiple hard drive sizes and colors available for Battlefield and Gears, but that's not too big a deal. I think they'll announce at least 1 more bundle before Black Friday, something with 2 or 3 games. 

I wish Sony would announce more bundles. All they have announced so far is PS4 Pro with no game, Uncharted 4 Slim, and FFXV Limited Edition Slim. Super lame selection imo. I want a standard CoD or FFXV bundle for either Slim or Pro. Sony better announce one of those before Black Friday when I plan to buy.

Well, the different color schemes makes it a hard choice for me personally. Maybe for others it doesn't, only color I don't like is the green BF1 bundle. 

I'm a sucker for Skyrim. I might have to get it. Gears 4 is a must though.

Duke Nukem is also a recommendation. I loved the game and enjoyed the version on Xbox 360. I wonder if this one will also has a 200 kills in multiplayer achievement =p.

Around the Network

I've bought too many games + fifapoints lately so this month it's just Gears of War 4. Which I've already downloaded. And paid for it months ago so by my logic I got it for free now 😆

I wish MS and Mistwalker could find a way to make Lost Odyssey 2 happen. Or to at least collaborate to make Lost Odyssey Remastered. The game already looks amazing, but this thing would be incredible on Scorpio hardware. I wouldn't be shocked in the least if a Remastered Lost Odyssey goes toe to toe with FFXV as far as graphics are concerned. Plus the dream sequences are emotionally moving.

I'm playing it now and it really was the FF we deserved.

The hate on FFXIII is unreal.

Also, I might end up getting Gears 4 at launch after all. Must resist LE Gears 4 bundle.

Ryuu96 said:
bunchanumbers said:
I wish MS and Mistwalker could find a way to make Lost Odyssey 2 happen. Or to at least collaborate to make Lost Odyssey Remastered. The game already looks amazing, but this thing would be incredible on Scorpio hardware. I wouldn't be shocked in the least if a Remastered Lost Odyssey goes toe to toe with FFXV as far as graphics are concerned. Plus the dream sequences are emotionally moving.

I'm playing it now and it really was the FF we deserved.

Maybe I wouldn't have hated Final Fantasy XIII so much

I'd probably play Lost Odyssey if they remastered it, don't feel like playing it on B/C though.

lol! If this was true people would be saying that it was the best FF since X. It would rank slightly below FF4 and FF6 (my favorites).

If Lost Odyssey was FF, I'd say it was the best 3D FF made.