By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I miss Assassins Creed.

Around the Network

http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/gears-of-war-4-gridlock-guardian

Gridlock and guardian gameplay

Natsu said:
hudsoniscool said:
I am really upset by the cost of the'full version' of games this year.
I want gears 4, battlefield, and cod remastered but I'm supposed to pay like 300 bucks for all of them? It's kind of bullshit. You would think gears would go the halo route but I guess not. Also paid dlc divideds community's so badly that you can't even get a dlc map in matchmaking cause not everyone buys them.
Oh yea forza is 99 bucks for the ultimate edition too. This sucks.

Do you live in the US? I'd say decide which ones you want the most and get those or maybe don't get the DLC for the one you will play the least? I don't know I wish companies would spread their games out over the year more instead of releasing so many during the holidays. 

Ya I live in California. I agree games need to be spread out more this is ridiculous. The dlc think really bothers me because if they are going to charge 50% more for a game the dlc should be 50 % more content. And of course it devides the community the have's and the have not's. That's what I'll probably do wait for the standalone COD4 because it's going to happen, someone's saying I don't need the premium edition of gears to play the maps(not sure if true), I'll decide whether to buy the season pass of battlefield after I play my free trial and see how much meat is on the bones. As far as forza I'll probably just buy the base version.

edit. Just went over gears Weird dlc plan. I'm fine with it and won't be buying the ultimate edition. Not as pro consumer as halo5's but not too bad.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Everyone always mentions amazons best sellers chart and never mentions gamestops. Is there a reason for that? Do we know for sure which one is more popular? Cause if u look at amazons it looks like ps4(software mainly)destroys xbox. But it's the other way around on GameStop. There are 6 xbox sky's in the top 10 on GameStop and only 1 ps4(its behind all 6 xbox's) also multiplats do better on xbox there as well.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

hudsoniscool said:
I am really upset by the cost of the'full version' of games this year.
I want gears 4, battlefield, and cod remastered but I'm supposed to pay like 300 bucks for all of them? It's kind of bullshit. You would think gears would go the halo route but I guess not. Also paid dlc divideds community's so badly that you can't even get a dlc map in matchmaking cause not everyone buys them.
Oh yea forza is 99 bucks for the ultimate edition too. This sucks.

Gears 4 doesn't really offer much more in the full version except skins.  The maps are free for everyone only you can not play them in private with the standard version but if you have a friend who has the maps you can play with him if he is party leader.

Around the Network
hudsoniscool said:
Everyone always mentions amazons best sellers chart and never mentions gamestops. Is there a reason for that? Do we know for sure which one is more popular? Cause if u look at amazons it looks like ps4(software mainly)destroys xbox. But it's the other way around on GameStop. There are 6 xbox sky's in the top 10 on GameStop and only 1 ps4(its behind all 6 xbox's) also multiplats do better on xbox there as 

Even though Game Stop is a lot bigger than Amazon when it comes to video games in the US, Amazon shows the monthly charts while GS don't. That is why people use Amazon.

And the reason for the difference between the two is that Amazon sold all their Halo bundle inventory as soon as the offer started and with third parties you can't choose a free game from Amazon. People moved to other retailers when they wanted Xbox.

Ryuu96 said:

Never Fight Alone with New Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Bundles

Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Bundle

To commemorate the upcoming Oct. 11 launch of Gears of War 4, we’re offering fans worldwide the Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Bundle. Priced at $349 USD, the Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Bundle comes with a 1TB hard drive to play all the biggest blockbusters in Xbox history, a matching new Xbox Wireless Controller with expanded range and Bluetooth support for Windows 10 PCs and a full-game download* for Gears of War 4. As an Xbox Play Anywhere title, owning the digital copy of Gears of War 4 lets you play across both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC, as all game progress, Gamerscore and Achievements are saved on and accessible through Xbox Live. Gears of War 4 also supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) on Xbox One S, so fans will experience richer, more luminous colors and a higher contrast ratio between lights and darks, bringing out the true visual depth of the battle against the Swarm.

Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Special Edition Bundle

In addition to the Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Bundle, we’re also offering a special edition deep blue console bundle with a 500GB hard drive and matching new Xbox Wireless Controller with expanded range and Bluetooth support for Windows 10 PCs. Exclusively available at GameStop and Microsoft Stores in the US (and at EB Games and Microsoft Stores in Australia) for $299 USD, the Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Special Edition Bundle also comes with a copy of Gears of War 4 (as a physical copy in the US, and as a download token in Australia).

To top things off, for a limited time, when you purchase the Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Bundle or the Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Special Edition Bundle, you’ll get the entire Xbox 360 Gears of War collection for Xbox One at no additional cost.

*Bundles purchased at GameStop will include a physical copy of Gears of War 4; physical copies do not include Xbox Play Anywhere

Read more at http://news.xbox.com/2016/09/30/xbox-one-s-gears-of-war-4-bundle-options/#tbgdZ50BfAYRgRlV.99

Microsoft should've announced this when they announced the 2T limited edition Gears console. (Sign)

Proud to be a Californian.

Those gear bundles are sweet! Truth be told if I knew about them incoming I probably would have waited. I like Halo, but I was always a Gears guy.

So pumped! Lost Odyssey! Its as good as I remember. I remember working a 12 hour shift, then going home, cleaning up, and driving 70 miles just so I could get a copy on launch day. Then drove home, and played it until I fell asleep. Totally worth it.

If I play Lost Odyssey on Xbox One, do achievements unlock offline like it did during 360 days?

Odd question but does anyone have the GOTY version of Fallout 3? I got the install disc and was wondering if the DLC would install on the Xbox One.