By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I wouldn't mind playing SoT. Also great profile pic Ryuu

Around the Network

Thank god Ryuu, finally a good profile pic!

And ya I'll definitely try Sea of Thieves in beta, so I'm down. We can strand Slade on a remote island somewhere

of course after talking about glitchy achievements and shit I got a glitched achievement in AC Unity.

Technically there's more. Started the Madden trial and no achievements. Heard they will pop once the games goes live officially.
Then there's a problem with Lies of Astaroth that I mentioned before. 4 glitched achievements there.

Unity is the only one giving me a headache though as the others get probably patched.

KiigelHeart said:
JLC215 said:

Played through both CE and 2 campaign - about 10 achievements I completed didn't pop yet say 100% when I look at them so didn't bother with 3 or 4 campaigns

I'm almost certain I read somewhere they've fixed some achievement problems. I just played all campaigns and ODST and everything unlocked properly.

They've fixed most of the game. All the achievements unlock or at least all of the one's I tried getting. Just don't try playing Halo CE or 2 campaigns in online co-op - still has problems! 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Warriors orochi 3 ultimate has also achievements that don't unlock.

I played the one where everyone needs a mystic weapon (beat a certain stage with that character on a hard stage) took me 40 hours and nothing popped up.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
jason1637 said:
I wouldn't mind playing SoT. Also great profile pic Ryuu

Thanks

Angelus said:
Thank god Ryuu, finally a good profile pic!

And ya I'll definitely try Sea of Thieves in beta, so I'm down. We can strand Slade on a remote island somewhere

What we gonna do about Noble? the moment he gets a gun he's going to think he's playing COD and try kill us all...

We'll tie him to the front of the ship. He can be our figurehead 

Angelus said:
Ryuu96 said:

Thanks

What we gonna do about Noble? the moment he gets a gun he's going to think he's playing COD and try kill us all...

We'll tie him to the front of the ship. He can be our figurehead 

Sounds like fun... 

Well I went to gamestop to see how much I could get for my og X1 with kinect. I want that 500gb slim. Well they will only give $175 for it. I asked the guy how much they would give me for the unopened halo 5 since I already have it.... $8. Crazy considering they sell it used for 35$. Anyway they where trying to convince me out of getting it the whole time. The manager told me to wait for Scorpio, he said it's coming out right after February. Is this guy talking out of his ass or do store managers actually have insider info.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

@hudsoniscool, too bad u don't live in Florida , my friend's video game store would give u more credit to get that 500gb xbox slim

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@hudsoniscool, too bad u don't live in Florida , my friend's video game store would give u more credit to get that 500gb xbox slim

That would be nice. GameStop is the only option i can think of and they want to bend me over a barrel and show me the 50 states.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.