By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Barozi said:
MoHasanie said:
Why do so many X1 games have glitchy achievements? It's so annoying. Achievements on the 360 were simpler to get than this.

Well many achievements take a bit longer to unlock even though you've already met the criteria. But if it says "Done. Unlocking" you will definitely get it.
Other than that there have always been games with glitchy achievements. Personally I haven't seen that many X1 games that have glitched achievements.
Current F2P game Lies of Astaroth is one of them, but the developer is going to fix it soon.

Yeah, the Done unlocking message is annoying, but sometimes achievements don't pop up at all. One example was the Halo 5 Warzone firefight achievement where you had to play on all the maps. I had played on all the maps (I checked on Halo waypoint and I played on each map more than once) and it just didn't unlock so I gave up on it. Then randomly two weeks later (I play Halo 5 almost everyday), it unlocks. 

I'm not sure if it's the game devs fault or an X1 issue. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
Barozi said:
KiigelHeart said:

Which games? Ryse is the only game that I remember had a glitched achievement that never unlocked. And it was over two years and plenty of played games ago 😋 they don't always unlock right away though, I think it's live issue but doesn't happen often for me.

Yeah it's certainly not the game's fault. You could have an achievement at "Done. Unlocking" and then de-install the game and it will still unlock some time later.

The problem ist that achievements don't unlock in offline mode, which means that you don't get them at the time you fullfil the criteria, but at the time XBL gets the data. It can take a few seconds, or a few days at worst. Personally I hate it when you unlock them but you don't see the message pop up. You have to look in the achievement app to see if you got it or not.

See, installing and uninstalling games is such a headache. It's a remedy for the problem but it shouldn't have to be done in the first place. 

And being online for achievements to unlock should not be a requirement. It wasn't on the 360. 

I remember last year I had no internet for almost a week, and I played Far Cry 4 in that time. I finished the game, and after my internet came back, many achievements unlocked at once, but I noticed I was missing a story related achievement worth 50G. It was really annoying and I wasn't in the mood of spending another 5-6hrs replaying the game just to get it. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

The only glitched achievement I have is on Life is Strange. Its been several months already and it still hasnt unlocked.

So many glitched achievements in MCC that I gave up on it

You don't play MCC for the achievements. You play it for the campaign and Spartan Ops...

Around the Network
AsGryffynn said:
You don't play MCC for the achievements. You play it for the campaign and Spartan Ops...

Played through both CE and 2 campaign - about 10 achievements I completed didn't pop yet say 100% when I look at them so didn't bother with 3 or 4 campaigns

JLC215 said:
AsGryffynn said:

Played through both CE and 2 campaign - about 10 achievements I completed didn't pop yet say 100% when I look at them so didn't bother with 3 or 4 campaigns

I'm almost certain I read somewhere they've fixed some achievement problems. I just played all campaigns and ODST and everything unlocked properly.

Would anyone Wana play sea of thieves with me , when it comes out ?

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
Would anyone Wana play sea of thieves with me , when it comes out ?

I am up for it... 

Playing with friends is a pain on titanfall 2 alpha test. I click invite friends and it just doesn't work. We then created a network for us to play and when in inviting network to game 50% it didn't work. Even when it worked after one game we were put in different lobbies so we had to leave matchmaking and hoped invite network to work so we can continue playing.