By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
hudsoniscool said:
Well I went to gamestop to see how much I could get for my og X1 with kinect. I want that 500gb slim. Well they will only give $175 for it. I asked the guy how much they would give me for the unopened halo 5 since I already have it.... $8. Crazy considering they sell it used for 35$. Anyway they where trying to convince me out of getting it the whole time. The manager told me to wait for Scorpio, he said it's coming out right after February. Is this guy talking out of his ass or do store managers actually have insider info.

I never understood that. Why don't you just sell it yourself?

I see lots of people demanding nearly the same prices for their used products as the big resellers do.
If Gamestop sells Halo 5 for $35, what stops you from selling it for $30? Or $25 + shipping?

Trust me it works, otherwise I wouldn't see those hilariously expensive prices for used games all the time.

Around the Network

So its funny how when MS announced two consoles at e3 it was deemed ridiculous, stupid, and suicidal for the Xbox one S.

Now the rumour is that PlayStation are going to do the same thing at their event? I wonder if they will get the same backlash Microsoft did?? Hmm...

Also ReCore at £29.99 with nuts n bolts. Day one for me. Got to support these new ips right.

Tbf, the rumors say that the Neo will be coming out shortly after the announcement (same with the slim). Whereas MS announced the slim 3 months ago and the Scorpio is still over a year away. But even with that being the case, it's clear that the Slim wasn't DoA like some claimed it would be. It's best to ignore armchair analysts, more often than not, they have no clue what they're talking about and they let their fanboy emotions drive what they say rather than logical thought. /end rant.

Amazon is proving these individuals wrong, LMAO!

Proud to be a Californian.

NobleTeam360 said:
Tbf, the rumors say that the Neo will be coming out shortly after the announcement (same with the slim). Whereas MS announced the slim 3 months ago and the Scorpio is still over a year away. But even with that being the case, it's clear that the Slim wasn't DoA like some claimed it would be. It's best to ignore armchair analysts, more often than not, they have no clue what they're talking about and they let their fanboy emotions drive what they say rather than logical thought. /end rant.

The funny thing is that if MS would have announced Scorpio only next year it would have been "uh MS tricked people to let them buy XBO Slim before telling them there will be a Scorpio"

So, whatever MS would do with the announcements, there would be 100 different threads mentioning how bad it is. There simply is no "MS did the right thing" option we will see here on VGC supported by the majority.

Around the Network

Regarding Titanfall 2 I did not get to play much so I will wait to pass on the full judgement but initial impressions are similar to @Angelus. Now moving to GOW 4 well I am excited for it but at same time I do feel they are playing it a bit more safe then I would prefer but then it could be due to Halo 4 maybe MS and The Coalition want to try to keep things familiar and will make bigger changes with sequels.

And few words on PS4 slim and NEO, many people were complaining that announcing two consoles simultaneously MS gave them every single reason not to buy Xbox One S and wait for Scorpio even though both had nearly one year gap in between now it would be interesting to see how they respond when Sony plans to release both the consoles more close to each other than competition

NobleTeam360 said:

Wow, what a beautiful post. Assertive and on point.

All your other post read like: COD, pew pew, #snipenoscopedoritoroid...

You growing fast brah.

Damnit, my brother just bought a 4k television and pre-ordered Gears of War slim -console. My wife won't let me do the same 😢

#pussywhipped

I plan on buying a 4KTV this year and the Gears 4 console as well. (hopefully)

KiigelHeart said:

Damnit, my brother just bought a 4k television and pre-ordered Gears of War slim -console. My wife won't let me do the same 😢

#pussywhipped

Hahhaha, my wife is very supportive of my entertainment needs. We just had our third kid and our house is a tad small. I'm putting the finishing touches on my garage remodel. Turning it into the 'parent entertainment room'. Selling my OG xbox one and getting the slim. Getting a 65 or 70 inch HDR 4k TV as well.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.