By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
TheSting said:
hudsoniscool said:

Mine actually started very badly. Coming from the other halos to this was rough for me. The aiming is vastly different than previous games and I'm not talking about amount of autoaim. Anyway about 2 months after release I had 7k kills in ranked slayer and I had 7,100 death. So I was pretty abysmal for the amount I played. Since that time my k/d is about 2.0 in ranked. I honestly think when I'm 'hot' there is no stopping me. Probably less than 1,000 people in the world that could beat me when I'm zoned in. But sadly even though I'm still good I'm nowhere near where I was a year ago.

I'm about 13,000+ K/D between all Arena competitive modes. 

It's my favorite game and been playing since Day 1 almost daily. My highest level is Onyx 2035 I believe. My Spartan Company is also really close to finishing the Armor set. 7 more commendations to go. 

We should play.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Around the Network

What's your Gamertag Hudson? Think I have you as a friend but not sure.

I've been playing Mass Effect: Andromeda for the whole month, 40+ hours. That is why my gamescore is super bad this month. It is a good game! Looking at the critic and gamers responses, I thought I'd see a much worse game. It is a solid 8.5/10 game. Really enjoying it write now. Much better than FF:XV. Unless the technical issues was much much worse than now, I don't see a reason for this game to get 7/10.

I recommend everyone who is a fan of Mass Effect and didn't get to play this game because of reviews or whatever is written on the internet to buy it and play it. Quality 100+ hours ahead of you.

Microsoft is probably having a celebration right now. Having the worse year for Xbox exclusives but having he fastest seloing Xbox.

so they did fix most of the stuff we were complaining about.

load times decrease, no additional prismatic cores needed for E-Tower, improved map, no need to get to the sandcrawler to swap cores (that was indeed very annoying)

on top of that 500 new Gamerscore

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Well, looks like I might be going back to 100% it, some nice improvements there.

Wow, I think I may have to come back to it as well. Some really great improvements there. If ReCore DE doesn't meta 80+ I'll know for sure that critics are biased against MS new IP's, they've fixed almost everything critics complained about the first time around. Load times are way better, you can now find collectibles on the map, the combat will feel less repetitive thanks to the new weapon modes, the graphics have been improved some.   

...or they just don't like the game much...

Ryuu96 said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

...or they just don't like the game much...

Well, most of the complaints about ReCore were about it's bugs, loading times and grindy final, all of which have been fixed so the score should significantly improve (That's if they even bother reviewing a DE Version) That said while I agree with Shika it's an 8/10 I doubt it'll get 80+ Meta.

To me, what stopped me from buying the game was A ) The combat looked boring and B ) I personally didn't see any of the intelligence that Metroid Prime staff should have brought to the table with this title. That's just me though. I think reviewers in general have a problem with caring more about the state a game is in than it's artistic merit. If the game gets a 70-79 on Metacritic it's honestly probably because even with fixes it's not an amazing product. I consider 8/10 a very very very high score. That being said, it is very nice to see a developer improve their game, especially when it got very few headlines when it released. I think we can all appreciate that user scores are usually more accurate anyways than reviewers ... lol 

I'm gonna buy Recore now. I played the trail awhile back and enjoyed it. With all those improvements I'll give it a proper go at it.

Very nice improvents for Recore. They addressed all the known issues.

Ryuu96 said:

This Week on Xbox: August 25, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsCHVN64NjE

Who the fuck is he? Where is Major Nelson?