By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Lol that moment when you buy Battlefield 3 then you see that its going GWG the day after...

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Good to hear that Grars 4, F1 2017, ROTR,PoE, titanfall 2, and KI are native 4K

I think QB will end up being 1440p or 1800p.

I recently bought Oxenfree but i don't regret it. It was an awesome game and i got it on sale.

Unless the game is bad, you shouldn't be upset when you buy a game that becomes GwG. You are supporting the developer when you purchase the game.

This is my halo 5 areana stats, take in mind I almost always play ranked and almost always high diamond or onyx. Today I played for the first time in weeks and got put up against a team of onyx players(basically the highest rank in the game)  and dominanted them. Felt really good lol.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Around the Network

My Halo 5 stats were pretty good but i take breaks from playing then return to the game and play like shit so my stats are pretty meh now,

jason1637 said:

My Halo 5 stats were pretty good but i take breaks from playing then return to the game and play like shit so my stats are pretty meh now,

Mine actually started very badly. Coming from the other halos to this was rough for me. The aiming is vastly different than previous games and I'm not talking about amount of autoaim. Anyway about 2 months after release I had 7k kills in ranked slayer and I had 7,100 death. So I was pretty abysmal for the amount I played. Since that time my k/d is about 2.0 in ranked. I honestly think when I'm 'hot' there is no stopping me. Probably less than 1,000 people in the world that could beat me when I'm zoned in. But sadly even though I'm still good I'm nowhere near where I was a year ago.

hudsoniscool said:
jason1637 said:

Mine actually started very badly. Coming from the other halos to this was rough for me. The aiming is vastly different than previous games and I'm not talking about amount of autoaim. Anyway about 2 months after release I had 7k kills in ranked slayer and I had 7,100 death. So I was pretty abysmal for the amount I played. Since that time my k/d is about 2.0 in ranked. I honestly think when I'm 'hot' there is no stopping me. Probably less than 1,000 people in the world that could beat me when I'm zoned in. But sadly even though I'm still good I'm nowhere near where I was a year ago.

I'm about 13,000+ K/D between all Arena competitive modes. 

It's my favorite game and been playing since Day 1 almost daily. My highest level is Onyx 2035 I believe. My Spartan Company is also really close to finishing the Armor set. 7 more commendations to go. 

I haven't played Halo 5 in a few months and I'm scared to see how bad I am.

TheSting said:
hudsoniscool said:

I'm about 13,000+ K/D between all Arena competitive modes. 

It's my favorite game and been playing since Day 1 almost daily. My highest level is Onyx 2035 I believe. My Spartan Company is also really close to finishing the Armor set. 7 more commendations to go. 

Nice man. I usually only play about 10 matches a month now wish I played it daily. All my friends gave up on guardians by the summer after release.