By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Damn this is hard SoT or Destiny 2....
Since Destiny 2 is launching this year i'll give it my vote.

Around the Network

Voted Destiny 2

Gotta give it to SoT. Destiny 2 looks like a glorified expansion to me. Will probably launch just like Destiny 1, woefully lacking endgame content....1 raid, a few stikes ro repeat over and over......I'm not encouraged.

I'd be happy to be wrong and see it launch with like 2-3 raids but......lol, Activision. No chance. Nickel dime the fuck out of it again

1. Sea of Thieves
2. Evil Within 2
3. Destiny 2

I was a big Bungie fan in the past but I just don't get warm with the Destiny games.

State of Decay 2 is one of my most anticipated game.

Around the Network

Voted State of Decay 2.

From the ultimate sale, I bought:
Mass Effect
Super Hot
Dark Souls
The Evil Within

I didn't like the first DS game. I don't like games where I don't see a clear mission to complete that most of the times let me wonder what to do next. Bit I'll give it another shot.

State of Decay gets my vote. Never played the original but I heard good things about it. Anthem looks spectacular too of course.

I'm trying to watch something on mixer on Demand. Does it not let you rewind or Fast Forward? Anyone know?

Goatseye said:
Barozi said:
now at 350,000 Gamerscore.

I'll bet on you to take over the achievement crown from the dude that stole it from Stallion yesterday.

oh no, those are just monsters.
I'm currently on position 1,438 on the TA leadeboard and I'll be happy if I make it into the top 500, which is still over 100,000G away.

Worldwide: 1,438
Europe: 580
Germany: 78