TheSting said:
Ryuu96 said:

Wow, amazing news, Custom Games Browser coming to Halo 5 (XB1 and PC)

I'm probably jumping back into Halo 5 when this releases.

I'm ignorant. What does this mean?

Basically matchmaking but with custom games.

All them fun community made game modes and maps, this will probably get me into Halo 5 again, don't have to gather a group of friends anymore all at the same time

Around the Network

Today, we can announce that 'The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series - A New Frontier' will be premiering this November on consoles, PC/Mac, and mobile platforms. The series will also be available for purchase on a special 'Season Pass Disc' for consoles, which will include the premiere episode for the third season, as well as access to all subsequent episodes in the five episode season for download as they become available.

"This third new season will serve as both a continuation of what's come before in our story, as well as an all-new beginning set nearly four years after the outbreak events of Season One," said Kevin Bruner, Co-Founder and CEO of Telltale Games. "As a harrowing and horrific drama, 'A New Frontier' will explore beyond what it means to survive in a world ravaged by the undead, and will see our characters confronting the new rules of order and justice in a land being brutally reclaimed and rediscovered by what's left of humanity itself."

Players will take control of series newcomer Javier, a man struggling to keep his family together in the new world, while also playing as Clementine, now a teenage survivor holding secrets of her past while fighting to protect family of her own.

"When we began this series, we explored what it meant to protect a character like Clementine at all costs," said Kevin Boyle, Executive Producer on the series. "Years later, meeting her for the first time, Javier will begin to unravel the mystery of who Clementine has become, as her story intersects with his - both of them still driven by the things they value most long after society's collapse."

https://telltale.com/news/2016/09/-the-walking-dead-the-telltale-series---a-new-frontier-premieres-this-november/

TheSting said:
Ryuu96 said:

Wow, amazing news, Custom Games Browser coming to Halo 5 (XB1 and PC)

I'm probably jumping back into Halo 5 when this releases.

I'm ignorant. What does this mean?

It means Social Swords, Turbo Fiesta and Wedding Crashers... 

It was Britain, it is America, tomorrow France and next year, the world... 

Warning: This poster has a very negative opinion of Sony and Nintendo, Idea Factory and companies Tecmo Koei, EA, BioWare, Blizzard, Treyarch, Infinity Ward, Kadokawa and Sega. If you have very positive views of these and a negative view of Microsoft or Bethesda Game Studios, AVOID ENGAGEMENT AT ALL COSTS! 

Picked up Attack on Titan and One Piece: Burning Blood, both very fun games. Looking forward to Recore, and Oceanhorn soon.

I Love Playstation, but my uncle works at Nintendo.

Recore looks exciting hope it gets good reviews and Microsoft should start advertising it soon we are very close to the launch date.

And one thing if we buy the physical version of Recore or other titles supporting Xbox Play Anywhere do we get the windows 10 version for free or not?

And what if we meet the requirements for a game in all the departments except CPU can we still purchase it from Windows Store?

Around the Network
    shikamaru317 said:

Man, those ReCore system requirements are crazy high considering the graphics are pretty dated. My PC doesn't even meet the minimum requirement for CPU. Glad I have an XB1.

Don't say that, everyone on VGC will be able to play Xbox games on PC

Finally got around to playing some Banner Saga 2 and I'm honestly quite disappointed.
    Why did MS add this to GwG when the story is a direct continuation of the first game?
    The game itself is really overwhelming (in a bad way). A giant amount of menus and stuff that doesn't get explained at all. The battles are confusing. I never really know what the special abilities are doing as the definition is far too simplistic. It's hard to see who you're targeting or whose turn it is.
    I was really looking forward to playing a SRPG, but this is certainly not the game I expected it to be. Glad I didn't buy it or its predecessor.

FrontlineJaguar said:
    Recore looks exciting hope it gets good reviews and Microsoft should start advertising it soon we are very close to the launch date.

And one thing if we buy the physical version of Recore or other titles supporting Xbox Play Anywhere do we get the windows 10 version for free or not?

And what if we meet the requirements for a game in all the departments except CPU can we still purchase it from Windows Store?

@Bold, No, it has to be the digital version for play anywhere.

Don't know about your second question.

shikamaru317 said:

Man, those ReCore system requirements are crazy high considering the graphics are pretty dated. My PC doesn't even meet the minimum requirement for CPU. Glad I have an XB1.

This is the second time you said this, I remember you said that you were planning on selling you Xbox One so did you change your mind? :)

Proud to be a Californian.

Tagged

Undisputed Gamer BAY BAY