By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why gets Microsoft a Free Pass when it comes to droughts unlike Sony for this year?

walsufnir said:
Ali_16x said:

Oops my bad, he said "major" exclusives, such a big difference. lol

He didn't even say that! Ok, now I am totally convinced this is a joke thread. "lol"

Wow this really must be a joke thread, you even posted what he said.

"The Xbox One has no games so far and will continiue having no Major releases until at the very end of September when Halo 5 comes out. Thats 9 entire Months with no games. "

Nope, I don't see "major" anywhere in that quote LOL.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Around the Network
Ali_16x said:
walsufnir said:
Ali_16x said:

He didn't even say that! Ok, now I am totally convinced this is a joke thread. "lol"

"The Xbox One has no games so far and will continiue having no Major releases until at the very end of September when Halo 5 comes out. Thats 9 entire Months with no games. "

There is a difference in writing capital LetTTeRs or taking different words with a different meaning.

LurkerJ said:

They get a free pass for their "Games with gold" too.

I guess expectations are just low.

As for SONY, and I am being blunt here, aside from few 1st party exclusives, SONY is better off buying marketing rights for major 3rd party games.

Between X1 and PS4 2015 line up, I'd pick the PS4's as my personal favourite. Persona 5 and bloodborne, what could be better?

That's true, if Sony had put the same game up for 3 months straight, oh boy they would get MAJOR shit. Hell even twice in a row it would be really bad.

walsufnir said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Aerys said:
This thread is obviously about exclusives , why people feel the need to play dumb to avoid the subject, he can just edit his post to say what he wanted to say initially

You aren't even the thread creator and yet you're very defensive about the way he worded the OP.

Of course he is. He feels OP is in his "team" while I am not (nice to say "people" while obviously meaning me to avoid moderation).

Thing is, the OP is so bad, I am surprised the thread is still in a "good" state ;)

You pretty much derailed it with your posts.

The OP raises a question that could spur a good discussion, but nope...

Keep on playing the derailing game, you are obviously playing for a different "team".

walsufnir said:
Ali_16x said:
walsufnir said:
Ali_16x said:

There is a difference in writing capital LetTTeRs or taking a different with a different meaning.

Oh my god, this is gold, pure gold. You can not be serious...................oh boy, you're definitely serious. Are you seriously trying to argue what "major releases" means when he said that?

Around the Network
LurkerJ said:

They get a free pass for their "Games with gold" too.

I guess expectations are just low.

As for SONY, and I am being blunt here, aside from few 1st party exclusives, SONY is better off buying marketing rights for major 3rd party games.

Between X1 and PS4 2015 line up, I'd pick the PS4's as my personal favourite. Persona 5 and bloodborne, what could be better?

Maybe from some but as an Xbox fan they don't get a free pass from me. GWG on Xbone has been terrible imo. 1 game a month and it's an indie game 99% of the time. 

So you haven't read anything about how MS has no notable exclusives for the first half of 2015? Like, I don't know, THIS thread along with a whole bunch of other threads? I to find it crappy that MS releases so few major titles outside of the holidays but PS4 is the market leader and I find it funny when the victim card is played on behalf of the market leader :).

Ali_16x said:
walsufnir said:
Ali_16x said:

There is a difference in writing capital LetTTeRs or taking a different with a different meaning.

Oh my god, this is gold, pure gold. You can not be serious...................oh boy, you're definitely serious. Are you seriously trying to argue what "major releases" means when he said that?

While we all know what the OP meant, even walsufnir, Ruler didn't write the word exclusives. He wrote the word releases. 

Ali_16x said:
walsufnir said:

Oh my god, this is gold, pure gold. You can not be serious...................oh boy, you're definitely serious. Are you seriously trying to argue what "major releases" mean when he said that?

Of course. "Releases" and "exclusives" *don't* have the same meaning. Whether you think this is gold or not has nothing to do with how bad the OP was in the first place (OP was just updated).  Especially when we consider that "major" is in now way defined here. In terms of sales? Or production value? Metacritic score?

Hynad said:
Ali_16x said:

While we all know what the OP meant, even walsufnir, he didn't write the word exclusive. He wrote the word releases.

Yeah you're right but if he knew then he shouldn't be trying to argue this, I'm not going to bother with him. Also notice how no one even mentioned 3rd party titles so even they knew that he was talking about exclusives.