By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why gets Microsoft a Free Pass when it comes to droughts unlike Sony for this year?

twintail said:
Ms has released 2 games BTW.

Ori and scream ride

The Xbox One has no games so far.

Around the Network
twintail said:

Ori and scream ride

And if we're going to be picky/specific, Fast and Furious and very soon Halo 3 ODST remaster, I am sure there are some other titles I am not considering haha

XBL: NathObeaN | PSN: NathObeaN | Steam: NathObeaN

Vasto said:
twintail said:

Ori and scream ride

The Xbox One has no games so far.

As been proven by the high-quality OP, full of information and reasonable assumptions.

NathObeaN said:
twintail said:

Ori and scream ride

And if we're going to be picky/specific, Fast and Furious and very soon Halo 3 ODST remaster, I am sure there are some other titles I am not considering haha

State Of Decay Year One or does that one not count?

twintail said:

Ori and scream ride

"Multi"platform game???

Around the Network
Ruler said:
Faust said:

there arent that many ms fans in this site. Plus PS4 has no games!

its not this site but everywhere in the gaming community 

i blame the wii u for it. It gets al the attention

twintail said:

Ori and scream ride

Did you read the OP? He said big exclusives,  Screamride, Ori and State of Decay aren't big exclusives, and Ori and State of Decay are on PC.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

I think its first party droughts people mean. Microsoft has about 3 first party published games coming. They are bringing out heavy hitters like Halo, wich is why people arent perceiving the dire drought going on for it atm.

But generally speaking, i agree. I have been critical of Sony because they killed Vita support for the PS4 and yet we havent seen the plus side from that. I think people simply have lower expectations of Microsoft.

Vasto said:
NathObeaN said:

State Of Decay Year One or does that one not count?

Indeed, I forgot about that one :)

XBL: NathObeaN | PSN: NathObeaN | Steam: NathObeaN

Ali_16x said:
twintail said:

Ori and scream ride

Did you read the OP? He said big exclusives,  Screamride flopped sales wise and critically nor is it a big exclusive. Ori isn't a big exclusive, nor is it actually exclusive since it's on PC.

Did you read the OP? No, you didn't apparently. And no, he didn't. He didn't say multi (@ref daredevil.shark), he didn't say "big exclusives".

Here is what he wrote:

"The Xbox One has no games so far and will continiue having no Major releases until at the very end of September when Halo 5 comes out. Thats 9 entire Months with no games.

Yet if Sony delivers games like Bloodborne, Order, Until Dawn until august and comes in a situation where they have a drought for 3 months people are so disspointed about Sony and saying this and that. Even before E3 has started.

Yet where is the same critisim for MS having no games for 9 entire Months?"