By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why gets Microsoft a Free Pass when it comes to droughts unlike Sony for this year?

walsufnir said:
Ali_16x said:
twintail said:
Ms has released 2 games BTW.

Ori and scream ride

Did you read the OP? He said big exclusives,  Screamride flopped sales wise and critically nor is it a big exclusive. Ori isn't a big exclusive, nor is it actually exclusive since it's on PC.

Did you read the OP? No, you didn't apparently. And no, he didn't. He didn't say multi (@ref daredevil.shark), he didn't say "big exclusives".

Here is what he wrote:

"The Xbox One has no games so far and will continiue having no Major releases until at the very end of September when Halo 5 comes out. Thats 9 entire Months with no games.

Yet if Sony delivers games like Bloodborne, Order, Until Dawn until august and comes in a situation where they have a drought for 3 months people are so disspointed about Sony and saying this and that. Even before E3 has started.

Yet where is the same critisim for MS having no games for 9 entire Months?"

Oops my bad, he said "major" exclusives, such a big difference. lol

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Around the Network
Ali_16x said:
twintail said:

Ori and scream ride

Did you read the OP? He said big exclusives,  Screamride, Ori and State of Decay aren't big exclusives, and Ori and State of Decay are on PC.

And screamride is on 360.

So the author is not wrong, Xone has nothing until Halo 5 at the moment.

Some Microsoft fans might not mind, but the customers certainly do mind, and they have shown that by buying twice as many PS4s.

Ali_16x said:
walsufnir said:
Ali_16x said:
twintail said:

Ori and scream ride

Did you read the OP? He said big exclusives,  Screamride flopped sales wise and critically nor is it a big exclusive. Ori isn't a big exclusive, nor is it actually exclusive since it's on PC.

Did you read the OP? No, you didn't apparently. And no, he didn't. He didn't say multi (@ref daredevil.shark), he didn't say "big exclusives".

Here is what he wrote:

"The Xbox One has no games so far and will continiue having no Major releases until at the very end of September when Halo 5 comes out. Thats 9 entire Months with no games.

Yet if Sony delivers games like Bloodborne, Order, Until Dawn until august and comes in a situation where they have a drought for 3 months people are so disspointed about Sony and saying this and that. Even before E3 has started.

Yet where is the same critisim for MS having no games for 9 entire Months?"

Oops my bad, he said "major" exclusives, such a big difference. lol

He didn't even say that! Ok, now I am totally convinced this is a joke thread. "lol"

I don't get why people harp on there not being a bunch of "big" exclusives for "x" console. Do you think Sony or MS are going to release a big game every month or something?

Although I would prefer if MS would stagger their releases a little more rather than push everything into the last part of the year. I mean if you're going to release 3 or 4 major games a year then why not spread them out? One in the spring, one in summer, one in fall, and one in winter.

I started ranting, sorry. xD

Around the Network
Burek said:
Some Microsoft fans might not mind, but the customers certainly do mind, and they have shown that by buying twice as many PS4s.

Well, perhaps it's the games but I don't think it's only the games that sells so many PS4s, there is a lot more to that. But this is not what this thread is about

This thread is obviously about exclusives , why people feel the need to play dumb to avoid the subject, he can just edit his post to say what he wanted to say initially

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

They get a free pass for their "Games with gold" too.

I guess expectations are just low.

As for SONY, and I am being blunt here, aside from few 1st party exclusives, SONY is better off buying marketing rights for major 3rd party games.

Between X1 and PS4 2015 line up, I'd pick the PS4's as my personal favourite. Persona 5 and bloodborne, what could be better?

Aerys said:
This thread is obviously about exclusives , why people feel the need to play dumb to avoid the subject, he can just edit his post to say what he wanted to say initially

You aren't even the thread creator and yet you're very defensive about the way he worded the OP.

NobleTeam360 said:
Aerys said:

You aren't even the thread creator and yet you're very defensive about the way he worded the OP.

Of course he is. He feels OP is in his "team" while I am not (nice to say "people" while obviously meaning me to avoid moderation).

Thing is, the OP is so bad, I am surprised the thread is still in a "good" state ;)

Moderated - Starcraft