By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console have better games: PS Vita or Wii U? (only Retail)

MikeRox said:
bigtakilla said:

But not for me!

But I'd wager you don't actually have much hands on experience with Vita's software lineup. So I'd understand your opinion being formed differently to mine ;)

I'd say you assume too much. Benifit of having two brothers that are also gamers. I also got an Xbone completely free. (Brother got a COD Special Edition and gave me his day 1)

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
MikeRox said:

But I'd wager you don't actually have much hands on experience with Vita's software lineup. So I'd understand your opinion being formed differently to mine ;)

I'd say you assume too much. Benifit of having two brothers that are also gamers. 

In that case you just have a narrower preference in your software :) I like diversity which is why I'd say the Vita has the better library.

Obviously if we were just counting exclusives, Wii U would win for me. But this is based on retail selections so I don't see how anything other than Vita could win right now.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:
bigtakilla said:

I'd say you assume too much. Benifit of having two brothers that are also gamers. 

In that case you just have a narrower preference in your software :) I like diversity which is why I'd say the Vita has the better library.

Obviously if we were just counting exclusives, Wii U would win for me. But this is based on retail selections so I don't see how anything other than Vita could win right now.

More =/= better.

for me its wii u by far. TBH im not interested in a single vita game scince i dont liketypical japenese games at all

Personally wii u
I did like killzone, uncharted, and terraway though.

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

Asking this question here is like going to a Smash Bros convention and ask if somebody's up for some PABR.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Wii U

actually it has the best library this gen so far while vita has the worst.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Wii U for myself but honestly Nintendo quality titles are hard to beat unless you have the big third party support. Naughty Dog might be the only developer that rivals that but they only make a title every 2 years.

vivster said:
Asking this question here is like going to a Smash Bros convention and ask if somebody's up for some PABR.

Where even some PABR fans admit that Smash Bros is the better game. 

PS Vita.
But that's because I value JRPGs over pretty much all other genres.