By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console have better games: PS Vita or Wii U? (only Retail)

Sigh, how much longer must these sort of threads continue to go on? What sort of point is trying to be made here? The Vita is better than the Wii U? That can't really be prove since this is all down to personal taste. There's no factual way to determine which of these are better. Both have their good set of games. Why not just leave at at that?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Cloudman said:
Sigh, how much longer must these sort of threads continue to go on? What sort of point is trying to be made here? The Vita is better than the Wii U? That can't really be prove since this is all down to personal taste. There's no factual way to determine which of these are better. Both have their good set of games. Why not just leave at at that?

A fair point if we only count retail, if we go VC as well the Wii U destroys.

Someone can extend why so many DR.Vita thread about WU VS PSV?

haven't played Vita and have no interest in it whatsoever so I can't really say if the games on it are good compared to WiiUs

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

bigtakilla said:
Cloudman said:

But the Vita has the PSN, which also has alot of games.... : X

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

In terms of exclusives, Wii U but in terms of just general library, Vita(for now anyway).

Cloudman said:
bigtakilla said:
Cloudman said:

But the Vita has the PSN, which also has alot of games.... : X

Yep, a lot of games I agree. Wii U would still destroy though.

Wii u but only cos I have zero interest in vita. But really shouldn't it be wii u vs ps4 and 3ds vs vita?

bigtakilla said:

Wii U

and on a side note, the 3ds has a vastly better library than the PS4.

I don't think the 3DS has too much worth playing tbh. I'd say it's the most over-rated system in a while. Lots of GC-lite software that I thought we'd left back in the 6th gen. But I agree it's still better than the PS4s library at the moment.

As for PS Vita vs Wii U. Depends what type of games you prefer. If you prefer JRPG, Sports games, Racing games, and FPS, Vita has better options. If you like Nintendo games, well, the Vita doesn't really have too many of them :p

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Nogamez said:
Wii u but only cos I have zero interest in vita. But really shouldn't it be wii u vs ps4 and 3ds vs vita?

Hes trying to find some ground for the vita, but we all know the 3DS destroys it so he goes for Wii U which also destroys it especially when it comes to games.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD