By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Safe to say the WiiU is worst selling Nintendo home console of all time.

Nevermind my post.

Around the Network

People want diversity, with Nintendo you simply don't have it. As much as some of you want to deny Third Party Games, they count just as much as an exclusive, and they are *NON-EXISTENT* on the Wii U.

We are at the 13th of May, and how many *RETAILS* Wii U games have released this year? ONE. Mario Party 10.

It is just unacceptable, people don't have the luxury to not like certain games on Nintendo platforms. Say that i don't like for example Mario. Well, there goes 70% of Nintendo consoles catalog.

Where are the new IP'S?
- Splatoon? Nintendo themselves admitted that it was going to be a Mario game, at the end they changed the coat of paint for Squids instead ---> http://www.gamespot.com/articles/nintendo-considered-making-splatoon-a-mario-game/1100-6422026/
- Wonderful 101? It flopped horribly. Blame the advertisement, blame the difficulty, blame whoever you want, the game flopped.

The Wii U is still 32GB for Christ sakes. Even casuals know better than that.

I could go on and on, the list of problems is HUGE.

AEGRO said:
People want diversity, with Nintendo you simply don't have it. As much as some of you want to deny Third Party Games, they count just as much as an exclusive, and they are *NON-EXISTENT* on the Wii U.

We are at the 13th of May, and how many *RETAILS* Wii U games have released this year? ONE. Mario Party 10.

It is just unacceptable, people don't have the luxury to not like certain games on Nintendo platforms. Say that i don't like for example Mario. Well, there goes 70% of Nintendo consoles catalog.

Where are the new IP'S?
- Splatoon? Nintendo themselves admitted that it was going to be a Mario game, at the end they changed the coat of paint for Squids instead ---> http://www.gamespot.com/articles/nintendo-considered-making-splatoon-a-mario-game/1100-6422026/
- Wonderful 101? It flopped horribly. Blame the advertisement, blame the difficulty, blame whoever you want, the game flopped.

Dont act like the PS4 and XB1 has this huge variety of different games either though. Shooter/Action Adventure/RPG/Sports/Racing. Thats the bulk of the libraries so far...

KLXVER said:
AEGRO said:

Where are the new IP'S?

Dont act like the PS4 and XB1 has this huge variety of different games either though. Shooter/Action Adventure/RPG/Sports/Racing. Thats the bulk of the libraries so far...

It is actually very varied. As a owner of 75 games for my Ps4, I really dont know what you are talking about.

AEGRO said:

It is actually very varied. As a owner of 75 games for my Ps4, I really dont know what you are talking about.

75 games? You have them all or...?

I guess you are talking about indie games as well. The WiiU has alot of them too.

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
AEGRO said:

I guess you are talking about indie games as well. The WiiU has alot of them too.

LOL what do you mean if i have them all, of course i have them! The majority of those games are retail BTW, but i also have amazing indies like Transistor, Broken Age, Bastion, Life is Strange, Hotline Miami, Fez, Velocity 2X, Rogue Legacy, Grim Fanfando, among other...which are also missing on the Wii U. 

Remember that by *lack of 3rd Party* support it also includes Indie Studios.

Isnt it varied?

The Wii U better have a quality Metroid title before it decides to go second term Wii. Besides XCX and maybe the next Zelda, what else is coming up over the horizon for the Wii U?

Do we know or have good reason to believe Splatoon will be a quality game?

Lube Me Up

AEGRO said:
People want diversity

Sure. Football, FPS and GTA 

Mario is now a game genre?

We reap what we sow

AEGRO said:
KLXVER said:

LOL what do you mean if i have them all, of course i have them! The majority of those games are retail BTW, but i also have amazing indies like Transistor, Broken Age, Bastion, Life is Strange, Hotline Miami, Fez, Velocity 2X, Rogue Legacy, Grim Fanfando, among other...which are also missing on the Wii U. 

Remember that by *lack of 3rd Party* support it also includes Indie Studios.

Isnt it varied?

I meant "do you have every game released on the system?" It was just a joke...

Sure many of those are missing from the WiiU, but there are alot of indie games out there. It has some great ones for sure.

LMU Uncle Alfred said:
The Wii U better have a quality Metroid title before it decides to go second term Wii. Besides XCX and maybe the next Zelda, what else is coming up over the horizon for the Wii U?

Do we know or have good reason to believe Splatoon will be a quality game?

Mario Maker

Yoshis Woolly World

Devils Third

Fatal Frame V

Star Fox

Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem

Guitar Hero Live

Rodea the Sky Soldier