By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Safe to say the WiiU is worst selling Nintendo home console of all time.

AEGRO said:
People want diversity, with Nintendo you simply don't have it. As much as some of you want to deny Third Party Games, they count just as much as an exclusive, and they are *NON-EXISTENT* on the Wii U.

We are at the 13th of May, and how many *RETAILS* Wii U games have released this year? ONE. Mario Party 10.

It is just unacceptable, people don't have the luxury to not like certain games on Nintendo platforms. Say that i don't like for example Mario. Well, there goes 70% of Nintendo consoles catalog.

Where are the new IP'S?
- Splatoon? Nintendo themselves admitted that it was going to be a Mario game, at the end they changed the coat of paint for Squids instead ---> http://www.gamespot.com/articles/nintendo-considered-making-splatoon-a-mario-game/1100-6422026/
- Wonderful 101? It flopped horribly. Blame the advertisement, blame the difficulty, blame whoever you want, the game flopped.

The Wii U is still 32GB for Christ sakes. Even casuals know better than that.

I could go on and on, the list of problems is HUGE.

Really? thats so awful its almost not funny. almost

Around the Network
oniyide said:
AEGRO said:
People want diversity, with Nintendo you simply don't have it. As much as some of you want to deny Third Party Games, they count just as much as an exclusive, and they are *NON-EXISTENT* on the Wii U.

We are at the 13th of May, and how many *RETAILS* Wii U games have released this year? ONE. Mario Party 10.

It is just unacceptable, people don't have the luxury to not like certain games on Nintendo platforms. Say that i don't like for example Mario. Well, there goes 70% of Nintendo consoles catalog.

Where are the new IP'S?
- Splatoon? Nintendo themselves admitted that it was going to be a Mario game, at the end they changed the coat of paint for Squids instead ---> http://www.gamespot.com/articles/nintendo-considered-making-splatoon-a-mario-game/1100-6422026/
- Wonderful 101? It flopped horribly. Blame the advertisement, blame the difficulty, blame whoever you want, the game flopped.

Its funny being ignorant, isnt it?

mysteryman said:
AEGRO said:

Where are the new IP'S?

The HDD sizes are actually quite comparable given the simlar relative size of digital games.

you cant be talking about full retail games. Im sure stuff like Assassin's Creed is like 10 gigs MINIMUM. and a good chunk of games are in the 5 gig range. Yeah you wont be buying much digital on that.

Skullwaker said:
oniyide said:
Sony doesnt support the PS3? LBP3 says hi. And just casue SOny isnt doing AAA games on Vita doesnt mean it isnt getting any support, they just get smaller games which is fine considering how bad its been doing. The fact that they are still on the shelves means they are being supported in some capacity so yeah Sony says hey

Okay, listen, I'm talking about things that take substantial time and resources to develop. Nintendo makes exclusive software for both of their platforms consistently. I'm sure porting LBP3 from the PS4 didn't take that much effort, and the same can be said for the small games the Vita gets.

Anyways, you're not even invalidating my original point because back in the day of the early PS3 + PSP, Sony still had issues with HD game development, just like how Nintendo had issues in the early days of the Wii U + 3DS.

@bolded you just cant pick and choose what support is. So now we are going to dismiss LBP3 because its on another system? YOu said SOny wasnt supporting it you are wrong. It doesnt matter what resources are being used. 

Sure i am, SOny didnt have NEAR the problems or drought that the WIi U is having so lets not pretend that it was. OTHER devs might have has issue with the Cell but PS3 still got the games

KLXVER said:
oniyide said:

LMAO what? igonrant how? he gave information, i laughed 

Around the Network
oniyide said:
@bolded you just cant pick and choose what support is. So now we are going to dismiss LBP3 because its on another system? YOu said SOny wasnt supporting it you are wrong. It doesnt matter what resources are being used. 

Sure i am, SOny didnt have NEAR the problems or drought that the WIi U is having so lets not pretend that it was. OTHER devs might have has issue with the Cell but PS3 still got the games

Calm yourself.

Like I said, the point of my post was to say that Nintendo was splitting their resources between two platforms. You responded and said Sony was doing the same. I responded by saying that ports and really small titles aren't the same thing as completely new games, and they don't require as much time to create. 

Yeah, that's because the PS3 was still supported by third parties and the Wii U isn't. This isn't rocket science.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

oniyide said:
KLXVER said:

He gave you wrong information, but you were quick to believe a random poster as long as it was something negative about Nintendo...

KLXVER said:
oniyide said:

its actually funny that you bring up Infinity Ward. You know they are the reason why COD skipped a year on Wii and MW1 didnt come out till way later. They didnt want to make it for WIi hence why Treyarch handled all the WIi games. Now if Infinity Ward has that much influence then surely Rockstar has the same.

Link?

Just because you have been thoroughly entertaining me throughout, here is the link READ it and let me know what you think

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2009/11/infinity_ward_unhappy_with_wiis_power

Skullwaker said:
oniyide said:

Calm yourself.

Like I said, the point of my post was to say that Nintendo was splitting their resources between two platforms. You responded and said Sony was doing the same. I responded by saying that ports and really small titles aren't the same thing as completely new games, and they don't require as much time to create. 

Yeah, that's because the PS3 was still supported by third parties and the Wii U isn't. This isn't rocket science.

so we moving goalposts, ok just so i know where we stand.

KLXVER said:
oniyide said:

He gave you wrong information, but you were quick to believe a random poster as long as it was something negative about Nintendo...

If you actually read what i wrote. It was a question (really?) but you like to throw tantrums(as you have been doing for a while) when anyone says anything about Ninty. If he is lying provide the proof instead of make childish statements. Thats what we usually do around here.

User was moderated for this post, and others.

--Veknoid_Outcast