By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Safe to say the WiiU is worst selling Nintendo home console of all time.

oniyide said:
so we moving goalposts, ok just so i know where we stand.

If your perception of moving goalposts is not knowing the context of the post you responded to and being corrected when you make assumptions, then sure. To be fair, I really don't care where we stand.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
oniyide said:
KLXVER said:

Link?

Just because you have been thoroughly entertaining me throughout, here is the link READ it and let me know what you think

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2009/11/infinity_ward_unhappy_with_wiis_power

"but Infinity Ward's community manager Robert Bowling doesn't expect the company's dalliance with the platform to go much further than that"

Two more COD games was released for the Wii after that statement...

oniyide said:
KLXVER said:

He gave you wrong information, but you were quick to believe a random poster as long as it was something negative about Nintendo...

If you actually read what i wrote. It was a question (really?) but you like to throw tantrums(as you have been doing for a while) when anyone says anything about Ninty. If he is lying provide the proof instead of make childish statements. Thats what we usually do around here.

Yeah, row boy! Row!

KLXVER said:
oniyide said:

Just because you have been thoroughly entertaining me throughout, here is the link READ it and let me know what you think

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2009/11/infinity_ward_unhappy_with_wiis_power

"but Infinity Ward's community manager Robert Bowling doesn't expect the company's dalliance with the platform to go much further than that"

Yeah NOT made by Infinity Ward! LOL that was the whole point. They had enough influence to say we not dealing with the WII.

oniyide said:
KLXVER said:

Yeah NOT made by Infinity Ward! LOL that was the whole point. They had enough influence to say we not dealing with the WII.

So? They never made a COD game for the Wii... Cant blame Activision for not wanting them to work on the Wii when the other consoles had way better sales.

Around the Network
Skullwaker said:
oniyide said:
so we moving goalposts, ok just so i know where we stand.

If your perception of moving goalposts is not knowing the context of the post you responded to and being corrected when you make assumptions, then sure. To be fair, I really don't care where we stand.

your context was resources, do you not need resources to make games and HW? Does it not take resources to manufacture several thousand systems in a factory and put it into retail stores? Yes SO how is Ninty the only one putting resources into 2 platforms and Sony isnt? As long as Sony continues to produce Vitas and even PS3s you cant say they arent using resources for anything besides PS4. 

Now if you wanna talk strictly games that is a different subject.

KLXVER said:
oniyide said:

So? They never made a COD game for the Wii... Cant blame Activision for not wanting them to work on the Wii when the other consoles had way better sales.

So we are in agreement! the rest of your point is not relevant to the initial discussion

oniyide said:
KLXVER said:

So we are in agreement! the rest of your point is not relevant to the initial discussion

If you need it so bad, then sure buddy...

KLXVER said:
oniyide said:

LMAO what? igonrant how? he gave information, i laughed 

He gave you wrong information, but you were quick to believe a random poster as long as it was something negative about Nintendo...

Prove me wrong.

How many RETAIL GAMES have released on the Wii U on 2015?

oniyide said:
your context was resources, do you not need resources to make games and HW? Does it not take resources to manufacture several thousand systems in a factory and put it into retail stores? Yes SO how is Ninty the only one putting resources into 2 platforms and Sony isnt? As long as Sony continues to produce Vitas and even PS3s you cant say they arent using resources for anything besides PS4. 

Now if you wanna talk strictly games that is a different subject.

I was literally just talking about development. You know, the development of games? As in, the time it takes to make them. Quit splitting hairs here and trying to make this about Sony vs Nintendo when you're the one that brought up Sony in the first place. Quit looking for an argument, because like I said, this conversation is juvenile and I really couldn't care less about it. Find someone else to argue with.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread