By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade X DLC confirmed + new wallpapers

They are already giving us a game that is 300+ hours long. So the fact they announce DLC one day before release (which I don't like) doesn't bother me as much. Even though it still does.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
Cutting content and selling a week after. The last step for Nintendo. Microtransactions, exclusive expensive DLC (amiibo) and now this. Nintendo is truly an HD member.

Very, very dissapointed with them this gen.

They are already giving us a game that is 300+ hours long.. so this shouldn't bother you as much as it is. Also, the amiibo may be expensive but they can be used for a ton of games. So it's like once you buy, every game that is compatible with them you don't need to buy another.

How the hell can you be dissapointed with them this gen though? They have handled DLC VERY well. The season pass for Hyrule Warriors added a ton of content for $20. The Mario Kart 8 DLC added essentially half a game for $12. Now, the Smash Bros DLC isn't as good. The price for Mewtwo is fine, but I do not like the price for the Mii costumes.

Point is, they are handling DLC better than anyone else this gen. So stop your complaining.

Paatar said:
Pavolink said:
Cutting content and selling a week after. The last step for Nintendo. Microtransactions, exclusive expensive DLC (amiibo) and now this. Nintendo is truly an HD member.

Point is, they are handling DLC better than anyone else this gen. So stop your complaining.

He's allowed an opinion last I checked. Yours isn't the only acceptable opinion nor should you force it.

pokoko said:

Before the game even releases?!

Day 0 DLC

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Paatar said:
Pavolink said:

They are already giving us a game that is 300+ hours long.. so this shouldn't bother you as much as it is. Also, the amiibo may be expensive but they can be used for a ton of games. So it's like once you buy, every game that is compatible with them you don't need to buy another.

How the hell can you be dissapointed with them this gen though? They have handled DLC VERY well. The season pass for Hyrule Warriors added a ton of content for $20. The Mario Kart 8 DLC added essentially half a game for $12. Now, the Smash Bros DLC isn't as good. The price for Mewtwo is fine, but I do not like the price for the Mii costumes.

It's only a matter of time.

He's totally fine having his personal freedom slowly stripped away, as long as he's completely unaware that it's happening. Just like a true American.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network
Pavolink said:

lol, expensive DLC for amiibo.

Nintendo has 2 of the best DLC ever (price/etc) with MK8+NSLU

If it's that close to release it should just be in the game. I probably wouldn't bother with this DLC regardless though unless I really really like the game as I did with Awakening.

Its hard for me to get pissed when the game already offer 200+ hrs of content (or so the developers claim), but I didn't think Nintendo would do this.

Wagram said:
Paatar said:

He's allowed an opinion last I checked. Yours isn't the only acceptable opinion nor should you force it.

There is a difference between complaining for a good reason, and complaining for a bad reason. :)

Nintendo is doing better with DLC than anyone else this gen. That is not an opinion, that is a fact. So calling him out on that is valid.

I never said he couldn't have his own opinion and I never said mine was the "only acceptable one"

KingdomHeartsFan said:

Its hard for me to get pissed when the game already offer 200+ hrs of content (or so the developers claim), but I didn't think Nintendo would do this.

300+ hours*