By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade X DLC confirmed + new wallpapers

RolStoppable said:
tbone51 said:

Your really not helping yourself out, especially with your last thread you made on XCX, i hope Rol doesn't see this.....

But Rol is watching you and he tells you to leave this thread for your own sake.

Already warned him twice on his wall lol. :p

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Why are you always posting in XCX threads? Its a little weird because you keep posting similar comments. I mean do you not like XCX or????????? :-/

Is that a serious question?

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

alternine said:

Charging for easy mode? Thats a new one lol

It doesn't say easy mode, it says it makes it easier to level your character up, earn money and improve relationships. Lots of games do this in the form cheap dlc to give you extra experience, like Sleeping Dogs:

http://kotaku.com/5937114/sleeping-dogs-new-add-ons-are-the-wrong-sort-of-downloadable-content

Nothing new about it.

Just because it's Nintendo doesn't mean i'll be handing out a free pass. Day one DLC is shit.

Wagram said:
Just because it's Nintendo doesn't mean i'll be handing out a free pass. Day one DLC is shit.

It is.

Won't stop me from buying this game though.

I hope the Splatoon DLC will be like MK8.

Around the Network

Nothing wrong with early or even day one DLC when the standalone game is a good a value. Valuate the initial game and the DLC independently. If you don't find the game or the DLC worth the purchase price then don't buy it, it's really that simple. You can't expect the developers to just sit there and do nothing between the completion of the game and the release date. Nintendo needs to be more agressive with DLC (which they are starting to be thankfully). It's a competitive industry and I want them to stick around, not disappear because they were "better" than other companies with regard to their business practices. 

Soriku said:
alternine said:

Giving my opinion and starting a conversation is transparent? And Fire Emblem is last place id look for paid DLC to make the game easier so i'll give you that.I didn't know 

Shin Megami Tensei IV and Tales games also have easy EXP DLC. I'm pretty sure there are several other games that offer similar DLC.

Anyway if it's $15-20 for a substantial amount of content, that's not too bad.

Sonic Lost World has free dlc to farm lives.

Cutting content and selling a week after. The last step for Nintendo. Microtransactions, exclusive expensive DLC (amiibo) and now this. Nintendo is truly an HD member.

Very, very dissapointed with them this gen.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

pokoko said:

Before the game even releases?!

The game is released

I like the wallpapers, but I don't think it's a surprise to anyone that DLC is coming

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]