By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade X DLC confirmed + new wallpapers

spemanig said:
And there it is, ladies and gentlemen. Is this out on Day 1?

Day 1 for the West maybe.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network

I'm all good with some additional content being available for purchase. This game has the content of 10 regular games already.

pokoko said:

Regardless, I don't care about the character DLC, but the easy mode DLC is kind of lame.  Still, as long as it's all superficial, it's not a big deal.  On the other hand, this forum has some folks who are very anti-DLC, so I'm curious how they will react to this.  Nothing wrong with that, home-slice.

Care to give any names? Most people here were very excited about the MK8 and SSB dlc.

alternine said:
spemanig said:

Yeap, day one, on disk, and free.

Which annoyingly means it may have until December to launch in Japan.

Twilord said:
alternine said:

No way they'll give the DLC out for free. They'll most likely charge for it unfortunately.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network
spemanig said:

For Japan, day -1, it officially releases tomorrow.

alternine said:
Twilord said:

No way they'll give the DLC out for free. They'll most likely charge for it unfortunately.

200cc was free, and I am sure alot of people would have payed a pretty penny for that. - Besides DLC can be the result of developers not having enough time, and they're clearly gonna have enough time given how long we'll have to wait. 

This is the same company that offered the Metroid Prime Trilogy, valued at $120+ for $10 to their fans. I'd not put any call, awesome or lame, beyond Nintendo. 

Tachikoma said:
spemanig said:

You mean day one DLC is happening with this game?

Tachikoma said:

Wonderful.

alternine said:
pokoko said:

Hey, honestly, one of the DLC packs coming with Professor Xavier is pretty hot.

Also, "DLC packs containing missions that make it easier to level your characters, earn money and improve their relationships"?  Easy Mode now requires a fee, it seems.  

Charging for easy mode? Thats a new one lol

Not really. Every game has had this. It's under different names/types. GTA V - it's using real monry to buy game money. So than you unlock all the buyable stuff in the game in one day.