By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sorry Yal But I Detest Baby Park Now! (>X_X<)

Yeah I hate it too. 28 22.95%

Are you insane? Best track is best! 28 22.95%

Worse than Kalamari Desert. 0 0%

Baby Park detest you. 11 9.02%

lol u mad bro? 22 18.03%

Track is made for babies afterall. 6 4.92%

200cc, Baby Park, Frantic Items, Morton Only 14 11.48%

What's with that Kirby face? 3 2.46%

Even worse than original N64 Rainbow Road. 2 1.64%

Dolphins FTW!!! 8 6.56%

Total:122
KdxlavkdX said:

I did, don't assume I didn't ;)

Then why ask!? o_O

Around the Network
AlfredoTurkey said:

This is why I stopped taking MK8 seriously. Unless you're going to turn items off, MK isn't a game for people who are really competitve because there is way too much chance involed in winning. It's a game where it's best to just lay back, have fun with and forget the outcome.

Anything else is just too frustrating.

You actually used to take MK8 seriously?

But yeah in general I don't really care, I was more annoyed by how we kept going to that track over n over.

This track has always been the most random that's why it became popular to begin with, it's just complete Armageddon over several laps.

I LOVE Baby Park!!

Been hating it since 2003...

Have a nice day...

Around the Network

I think it's fun, especially in local multiplayer. It's chaotic and very luck based, sure, but that is what makes it great. Good to play every once in a while

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx

you hate it because you are a control freak :p

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Well I just got my second victory finally. :L

It was chaotic on the GC, now with 12 players its just mayhem

Well, I don't know what to pick in the poll... The track is worse than Kalimari Desert, is worse than the original N64 Rainbow Road and is made for babies afterall .

Though I've yet to play the Mario Kart 8 iteration, I never really liked it from the start. I remember I liked the track best in time trail, as it actually was fun and challenging to drift tighter and tighter to improve your time on this track, one-tenth of a second at a time .