By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sorry Yal But I Detest Baby Park Now! (>X_X<)

Yeah I hate it too. 28 22.95%

Are you insane? Best track is best! 28 22.95%

Worse than Kalamari Desert. 0 0%

Baby Park detest you. 11 9.02%

lol u mad bro? 22 18.03%

Track is made for babies afterall. 6 4.92%

200cc, Baby Park, Frantic Items, Morton Only 14 11.48%

What's with that Kirby face? 3 2.46%

Even worse than original N64 Rainbow Road. 2 1.64%

Dolphins FTW!!! 8 6.56%

Total:122

As someone that got a lightning on 5th place and made a last-minute comeback, I have nothing against this track!

Around the Network

But the chaos is what makes Baby Park so much fun and also unique from other tracks. I had a blast racing in Baby Park with my friends in college. Didn't matter if I won or lost because it was just so much fun slagging at each other

It's random chaos and it's impossible to end the race in a good position constantly. But that's what I love about this track. It's different and I have tons of fun playing Baby Park, that's what counts. But yeah, I lose a lot of points in that bloody track lol

irstupid said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

So you'd pick it even in a tournament with race limit? That's the thing I really don't get, why everyone wanted to rely on completely random chance.

Most likely people pick it because they realize their chances of winning are gone and so they want to pick a track that screws over the person who has a perfect 1st place every track so far.

Odds are that person won't get first.  So in tournaments its for the lol's and trolls

lol possibly, but even in the second race and then later when some people had a high amount of points it was still chosen by the vast majority who still had a shot.

Considering I manage to always come in at least top 4 on it even on 200, I'd have to say I love it!

Around the Network
HyrulianScrolls said:
Considering I manage to always come in at least top 4 on it even on 200, I'd have to say I love it!

So you only like a course if you do well on it? Pshaw! I absolutely love Wild Woods even though I screw up on it frequently! xP

Btw in today's 200cc tournament, I had to play on ExciteBike Arena once and Baby Park twice... yet I still managed to go undefeated!