By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Famitsu Review Scores: Issue 1377 (XCX/P&D Reviews)

ktay95 said:
Goodnightmoon said:
alternine said:
Damn not good for XCX. Eh I always thought it looked a little overrated anyway.

Be prepared for the 10/10 scores on the west ;)

XBC recieved 2 100s on Meta and one was from troll site Quater to Three.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii/xenoblade-chronicles/critic-reviews

No. XBC received 14 perfect scores.

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
alternine said:
Damn not good for XCX. Eh I always thought it looked a little overrated anyway.

Oh yes, you've expressed this at any available opportunity. I'm sure we've heard by now.

I didn't know. This is valuable information to me.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Wow at the scores of Puzzle&Dragon. I somehow doubt it will reach a 90 on Metacritic though.
Assassins Creed Chronicles and XCX got pretty good scores. Overall, pretty good scores. And Japan gets Little Inferno now? Two years late.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Goodnightmoon said:
SubiyaCryolite said:

I don't want to say I told them so but I told them so.

.... You might want to wait until the game is released on the west to see how is scored here before talking.

I have no doubt it will score well in the West but I just don't think it will score better than the competition. I don't see it scoring higher than Bloodborne or the other 2 competitors (MGSV/TW3).

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Goodnightmoon said:

http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii/xenoblade-chronicles/critic-reviews

No. XBC received 14 perfect scores.

I almost know how this website works =P

Around the Network
Mnementh said:
Wow at the scores of Puzzle&Dragon. I somehow doubt it will reach a 90 on Metacritic though.
Assassins Creed Chronicles and XCX got pretty good scores. Overall, pretty good scores. And Japan gets Little Inferno now? Two years late.

One country has stigma towards mobile games, others do not....

So yeah, it was going to get awful scores regardless.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Famitsu's scores never really correlated with my preferences to be honest. I'm more interested in how the game is reviewed in the West. I expect it to get equivalent scores to XBC (somewhere around 91-93 metacritic.)

SubiyaCryolite said:
Goodnightmoon said:

.... You might want to wait until the game is released on the west to see how is scored here before talking.

I have no doubt it will score well in the West but I just don't think it will score better than the competition. I don't see it scoring higher than Bloodborne or the other 2 competitors (MGSV/TW3).

That´s hard to predict. Anything between 88 - 95 is possible. And those are good scores. We´ll see. 

But last year the goty was not the best scored game anyway, bayo 2 and Smash were higher than DAI.

SubiyaCryolite said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Yep I see all of these games being pretty close 92-95. The Witcher 3 has potential to score very high if a lot of the "negatives" that console gamers experienced in the past (too complex and unintuitive controls) are fixed. For a PC gamer these aren't issues. MGSV should be similar to MGS4 94 +/- 2. Xenoblade Chronicles X should be similar to Xenoblade Chronicles 92 +/- 2. And we already know Bloodborne is a 93. 

Lol, what a bunch of jokers. But, hey, we know that Famitsu's scores don't reflect the scores the games will get in the West, so, let's wait. Do we know the reasons why Resident Evil 6 is a better game?