By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Famitsu Review Scores: Issue 1377 (XCX/P&D Reviews)

Nem said:
Hynad said:

I see... Thanks for making this quoatble.

Ever played a game series that had a very good track record, yet faltered somewhere along the way? Were you saying they were good still, or were you allowing yourself to be objective?  

This comment of yours certainly makes it clear that no one should put credibility in what you have to say and that you're sold on things from hype alone and pass final judgment based.

Again, thank you.

If you think he doesnt have a point, you are mistaken. There is no reason to think XBX will be anything short of awesome. The whole Xenoblade recipe is there and we know it works. This isnt a western company hyping up a piece of **** game without showing any gameplay and asking you to pre-order.

This game has had extensive playthrough sessions at last E3. Yes, anyone can clearly tell how bad this game wont be from that. Anything above is the only option. If an hour long of gameplay isnt enough to tell you how this game will be, i dont know what is, because it can only get better as more features and story gets added.

The point went over your head.

Why am I not surprised...