By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Soooo... Im actually hyped for Yoshis Wooly World, not done with 2d platformers after-all..

Natsu said:
KLXVER said:

I keep telling you that I LOVE ZombiU. Get it right...

I LOVE ZombiU too :D 

Around the Network

If it matches Yoshi's Island that would make it one of the best 2D platformers of recent times imo, I often watch when people 100% speedrun the original game. Glad 2D platformers are still going.

This game will be too easy for me because it's clearly developed for kids (you are delusional and blind/deaf if you can't see this). I need a game with a much higher difficulty level.

User has been moderated for this post.

- Shinobi-san

AlfredoTurkey said:
This game will be too easy for me because it's clearly developed for kids (you are delusional and blind/deaf if you can't see this). I need a game with a much higher difficulty level.

"On classic mode the game will be challenging even for veterans"

Textual words.

Now please, don´t judge a book for it´s cover. All Yoshi games are cute because... you know, is so freaking cute that is obviously the best style election. 

And don´t call it delusional when you have all the chances to be wrong. 

I'm excited for it. Kept hoping that we would've receive new info sooner or later, and we did! Dat box art, Dem amiibo, dat everything. I'll get it eventually.

Around the Network

Seems like the perfect game to play with my wife. We had fun playing Kirby's Epic Yarn together. She doesn't play games as often as I do, and for that I'm happy they've added a mellow mode. Plus: though I thought I'd never buy an amiibo, I probably won't be able to resist this woolly yoshi. Too darn - or should I say Too Yarn - cute! 😂

Check the Make Account Later blog @ www.makeaccountlater.wordpress.com

Follow me on Twitter @MCJFranck

Wyrdness said:
If it matches Yoshi's Island that would make it one of the best 2D platformers of recent times imo

Amen; those are some big arse shoes to fill, but it wouldn't be unprecendented; Donkey Kong Country 2 is one of the best 2D platformers made and DKCR and Tropical Freeze were able to match it. (IMO of course)

I just hope it's more like the awesome Yoshi's Island and less like the thoroughly disappointing Yoshi's Story.

curl-6 said:
Wyrdness said:
If it matches Yoshi's Island that would make it one of the best 2D platformers of recent times imo

Amen; those are some big arse shoes to fill, but it wouldn't be unprecendented; Donkey Kong Country 2 is one of the best 2D platformers made and DKCR and Tropical Freeze were able to match it. (IMO of course)

I just hope it's more like the awesome Yoshi's Island and less like the thoroughly disappointing Yoshi's Story.

Agree. But its pretty obvious by the trailers. This game is Yoshi´s Island 2.

If this thing sells better than DK TF I will question humanity once again.

Liking what im seeing, be tough to match Tropical Freeze, ive got a confession, im a platform whore :o