By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Soooo... Im actually hyped for Yoshis Wooly World, not done with 2d platformers after-all..

RolStoppable said:
Panther111 said:

I see, sounds interesting.. If theres one thing i live by "you dont know wheter something is worth doing or not, unless you have tried it." That obviously applies to video games as well... I do like most niche and "cult" though.

Just be warned. The sprint button is used to get your character up to walking speed.

Actually, it seems in this one they have upgraded it to a full blown jog! :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHAfJturexI (1:44)

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Panther111 said:

I see, sounds interesting.. If theres one thing i live by "you dont know wheter something is worth doing or not, unless you have tried it." That obviously applies to video games as well... I do like most niche and "cult" though.

Just be warned. The sprint button is used to get your character up to walking speed.

Haha, Perfect for a horror game though... When i have nightmares... My feet are usually planted in the ground, unable to move, as if going in a terrorized slow motion ;---p.       Maybe the developers knew it would heighten the dread.

I'm sure hyped!

KLXVER said:
RolStoppable said:

I gave Tropical Freeze a 9.1 and Legends a 6.8 in my biased reviews, so you aren't the only one who thinks that Donkey Kong is a 9 and Rayman a 6.

The guy you quoted likes ZombiU.

I keep telling you that I LOVE ZombiU. Get it right...

I LOVE ZombiU too :D 

Looks good, but why does North America have to wait until fall for this? Boo urns.

Around the Network
Soundwave said:
Looks good, but why does North America have to wait until fall for this? Boo urns.

Especially considering UK/AU/NZ get the English language version in late June.

I love Yoshi so I'm hyped too. It looks crazy adorable.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

I´m predicting a full sucess of this game (for what it is). It will have great reviews, a good metascore (around 85), happy owners and it will be a million seller before 2016. That´s it. I hope i´m right.

It looks like the first great yoshi game in a long long long long time.

I want the yarn amiibos to hurry up and open for preorder D:

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick