By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Soooo... Im actually hyped for Yoshis Wooly World, not done with 2d platformers after-all..

PwerlvlAmy said:
the game looks great, cant wait, just sucks we have to wait that long while a finished game just sits there, much like europe had to go through with Kirby

Id say the wait for yoshi cant compare to waiting for kirby rainbow paintbrush though ;--p.        Id be much more bummed having to wait for yoshi... As seems to be the consensus

Around the Network

yeah looks like the best 2d Nintendo platformer since the snes days outside DKC TF

Captain_Yuri said:
*Hate for Europeans continues to rise!* *Hate for NoA continues to rise*

But yea, the game looks awesome!!! Specially that limited edition amiibo

... WooHoo, im off the hook and I get the game early =D

Panther111 said:
curl-6 said:

It will be, don't worry; Classic/Mellow Mode exist for a reason.

My thoughts exactly.. You must be pretty psyched for fatal frame as well i pressume... Never played a game in that franchise, wonder if im missing out.

Yeah, I'm pumped as! :D

As to whether you'd like Fatal Frame, speaking in terms of previous entries, (as I haven't played the newest yet) it largely depends on your feelings towards old school horror in the PS2 Silent Hill mould. If you're fine with a slower paced adventure, collecting keys to progress, piecing together the story primarily through diaries, notes, and letters, and spending more time exploring in tense silence than battling enemies, that sort of thing, it's one of the best horror franchises out there, in my opinion. If you prefer the faster paced, more seamless structure of modern games, it may not be your cup of tea.

Out of all the 2D platformers on the Wii U, I think this one will be my favorite. The aesthetics are so pleasing to me.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Panther111 said:

My thoughts exactly.. You must be pretty psyched for fatal frame as well i pressume... Never played a game in that franchise, wonder if im missing out.

Yeah, I'm pumped as! :D

As to whether you'd like Fatal Frame, speaking in terms of previous entries, (as I haven't played the newest yet) it largely depends on your feelings towards old school horror in the PS2 Silent Hill mould. If you're fine with a slower paced adventure, collecting keys to progress, piecing together the story primarily through diaries, notes, and letters, and spending more time exploring in tense silence than battling enemies, that sort of thing, it's one of the best horror franchises out there, in my opinion. If you prefer the faster paced, more seamless structure of modern games, it may not be your cup of tea.

I see, sounds interesting.. If theres one thing i live by "you dont know wheter something is worth doing or not, unless you have tried it." That obviously applies to video games as well... I do like most niche and "cult" though.

KLXVER said:
RolStoppable said:

The guy you quoted doesn't like Super Metroid.

Then god have mercy on his soul...

Amen.

ktay95 said:
Captain_Yuri said:
*Hate for Europeans continues to rise!* *Hate for NoA continues to rise*

But yea, the game looks awesome!!! Specially that limited edition amiibo

... WooHoo, im off the hook and I get the game early =D

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

KLXVER said:
It probably wont be Tropical Freeze or Rayman Legends good, but Im pretty hyped for it.

Tropical freeze I feel is Wii-u's best 2d platformer and top notch all around, but I still have confidence with every Yoshi game since the 1st on snes that i can capture that charm i had for the 1st yoshi.

KLXVER said:
curl-6 said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plushophilia

A bit weird, but at least youre not hurting anyone...

I don't actually have that, I was joking. My fetishes lie elsewhere. ;)