By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Soooo... Im actually hyped for Yoshis Wooly World, not done with 2d platformers after-all..

Qwark said:
curl-6 said:

I actually don't think it is aimed directly at children, I think it is meant to be age agnostic, equally able to appeal to children and adults.

It's aimed at diehard Nintendo fans who swallow almost anything with Nintendo's seal of quality on it. Not saying that's a bad thing though, but considering the sales of the WII U, you can't make money on games fir specific demographics.

It's not aimed exclusively at Nintendo diehards; nothing about the software itself precludes appeal to audiences outside this sphere. They will be the primary consumers simply by virtue of the fact that they make up the bulk of Wii U's active player base.

Around the Network

Yeah... Cause when wandering the museums of the world... Adults obviously arent meant to enjoy the vibrant colors of van gogh, or be amazed at the playful spin picasso puts on many of his later works...

As I can recall, they have a kiddy section at the metropolitian museum of modern art, where colors and joy are prominent, and the adult section, with war pictures, plenty of browns and ochres...

Not..

damn it NOA...
I wanted this game and splatoon for the summer..

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Captain_Yuri said:
*Hate for Europeans continues to rise!* *Hate for NoA continues to rise*

But yea, the game looks awesome!!! Specially that limited edition amiibo

But yeah, the game will be awesome! I doubt anybody will be selling the LE Amiibo here in Bulgaria though :/

Heh the Wii U is one of the best, if not the best, console for platform games, ever. Yoshis Wooly World reminds me of Yoshi's Island too... A must have for me too.

Yep.

Around the Network
MegaDrive08 said:
 ive got a confession, im a platform whore :o

Noted :)

Yeah, I'm about done with 2D platformers, but dang it...Yoshi's Woolly World looks wonderful! I can't wait!

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

the footage they showed in the direct actually looked pretty good. and i hated the Kirby yarn thing.

BasiltheBatLord said:
the footage they showed in the direct actually looked pretty good. and i hated the Kirby yarn thing.

It looks to have little in common with Kirby's Epic yarn outside of genre and aesthetics; it looks much more difficult, you can actually die, and the mechanics are those of a traditional Yoshi game with a few twists.