By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Soooo... Im actually hyped for Yoshis Wooly World, not done with 2d platformers after-all..

KLXVER said:
Samus Aran said:

Yeah, I'm not a fan of this 2D sprite art style. I prefer 2.5D games that play with perspective. I hated the Murphy levels and there were a lot of them. And I wasn't much of a fan of the physics and the way it feels to control Rayman.

.......Super Metroid?

Not a fan, though I do like Zero Mission and Fusion.

I was talking about platformers anyway.

Around the Network

As long as its more challenging than Epic Yarn, I'm pretty stoked for it.

RolStoppable said:
KLXVER said:

.......Super Metroid?

The guy you quoted doesn't like Super Metroid.

Then god have mercy on his soul...

One of my most desired games; I adored both Yoshi's Island and Kirby's Epic Yarn.
The ability to switch between classic and mellow mode suits me too, as I dislike getting stuck on a frustrating segment. Doesn't hurt that it looks like pure sex either...

curl-6 said:
One of my most desired games; I adored both Yoshi's Island and Kirby's Epic Yarn.
The ability to switch between classic and mellow mode suits me too, as I dislike getting stuck on a frustrating segment. Doesn't hurt that it looks like pure sex either...

Yarn dinosaurs...?

Around the Network
Panama said:

It will be, don't worry; Classic/Mellow Mode exist for a reason.

curl-6 said:
Panama said:

It will be, don't worry; Classic/Mellow Mode exist for a reason.

My thoughts exactly.. You must be pretty psyched for fatal frame as well i pressume... Never played a game in that franchise, wonder if im missing out.

KLXVER said:
curl-6 said:

Yarn dinosaurs...?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plushophilia

curl-6 said:
KLXVER said:

Yarn dinosaurs...?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plushophilia

A bit weird, but at least youre not hurting anyone...

the game looks great, cant wait, just sucks we have to wait that long while a finished game just sits there, much like europe had to go through with Kirby

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick