By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Should Sony devolope Bloodborne 2 by themselfs?

KingdomHeartsFan said:
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:

that's probably just the dev getting better and many would disagree.  Bloodborne is the most critically acclaimed game they've made and they accomplished that on 8th gen which is much more impressive with the standards devs have this gen.

The point is they've proven they can live up to the standard they have set when going multiplat, your concern has no merit.  

Demons Souls in my opinion was much better than both DS1 and way better than DS2. I hope Sony keeps the engine and assets so they can't repeat the whole souls series issue. Remaining exclusive will allow them to focus on a btter game like Bloodborne.

Current Consoles: PS3, PS4, Wii U

PC Specs: i7-4770, GTX 560 Ti, 12GB 1600Mhz DDR3

Around the Network
Roronaa_chan said:
I think Nintendo should buy FROM

I agree 

There will likely be Dark Souls 3 for the Xbone, even though Sony is From Softwares bread and butter, money talks. Which would explain why there is no exclusive Demon's Souls 2 game. But that's just business, atleast Sony owns Demon's Souls and Bloodborne so an exclusive sequel is definitely possible, especially now with the PS4 being the leading console for this gen.

Kami said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

The point is they've proven they can live up to the standard they have set when going multiplat, your concern has no merit.  

Demons Souls in my opinion was much better than both DS1 and way better than DS2. I hope Sony keeps the engine and assets so they can't repeat the whole souls series issue. Remaining exclusive will allow them to focus on a btter game like Bloodborne.

There is no chance Fromsoftware is not getting the engine to work on their next game.  The whole point to work with Sony would be to develop an engine they can use for the rest of generation, if they weren't at least gonna get that they could have just released on PS4 and X1 and made more money.

Protendo said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
wouldnt by it if from software wasnt involved

Because the developers is all that matters, and good games can't stand on their own.

*cough* Killer Instinct *cough* 

From Software knows what they're doing. id rather keep it that way. So yeah what I said still stands lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:
Protendo said:

Because the developers is all that matters, and good games can't stand on their own.

*cough* Killer Instinct *cough* 

From Software knows what they're doing. id rather keep it that way. So yeah what I said still stands lol

Disagree completely. A good game stands on it's own. Hopefully Gears of War will stilll be good even though the develeper is no/not Epic. There are tons of games that change developers that end up being as good or even better.

Sony Owns Bloodborne, and I'm sure Sony will get From to make Bloodborne 2.

However I'm sure From is seriously considering making Dark Souls 3: Modern Warfare to bring that franchise up to the 19th century. Guns = sales, therefore Dark Souls needs guns.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Protendo said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Disagree completely. A good game stands on it's own. Hopefully Gears of War will stilll be good even though the develeper is no/not Epic. There are tons of games that change developers that end up being as good or even better.

If you say so. We'll have to agree to disagree

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

From Software may make the next souls game (darksoul s3?) multiplatform or they may just make a sequel to bloodborne. I guess it would depend on how well bloodborne sells. From Software's dealings with sony has been working out and made 'em more infamous than ever for their games. I honestly don't care if the souls games are exclusive to sony or multiplatform. I just want more people hooked on those games. It will sprout more souls like games from the different developers in the future.

binary solo said:
Sony Owns Bloodborne, and I'm sure Sony will get From to make Bloodborne 2.

However I'm sure From is seriously considering making Dark Souls 3: Modern Warfare to bring that franchise up to the 19th century. Guns = sales, therefore Dark Souls needs guns.

It's blasphemy to put the words, "dark souls" and "modern warfare" in the same title. Utter blasphemy.