By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ka-pi96 said:
Mr.Playstation said:

I also want to know why he was permad and not given a second chance like others have been given. Sure he made alot of alts but if he could keep up this persona for so long, I'm sure he could have become a decent user.

Let's not forget Weazel has had about 10000 alts so far, so this wouldn't really have been a 2nd chance...

I can't really talk much, since I was only on his good side and people on his bad side don't really like him at all but who knows maybe if he stops making alts and contacts the mod months from now, they may just let him ( just and I want toastboy to come back first )

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network

Smeags banned him? Its pretty clear that Smeags is eliminating everyone on this site under the guise of "Flamingweazel alt".. just check how many times Smeags banned a so called "Flamingweazel" alt... Smeags is not stopping till he's the one and only member of this site.. the power made him mad... you just wait..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Mr.Playstation said:
the_dengle said:

I don't remember FlamingWeasel. Kero wasn't the worst of this site but I won't miss him.

I get the impression that his behavior as Kero was far from permaban-worthy. Considering he managed to maintain that attitude for so long, I'm actually surprised the mods didn't let him get away with his second chance.

I also want to know why he was permad and not given a second chance like others have been given. Sure he made alot of alts but if he could keep up this persona for so long, I'm sure he could have become a decent user.

really?  You do realize that even with his Kerotan acount, Weazel was still creating alts for his harsher comments...  The amount of crap weazel has done... there really hasn't been a more destructive user on this forum in its entire existence... and you want to let him stay?

i always heard about this FlamingWeazel but i wasnt here when he was active, and to find out that Kerotan was that FlamingWeazel all along is quite the surprise.

Mr.Playstation said:
Man in all honesty I'm going to miss Kerotan. Sure he may have caused some trouble during his time here, but he was ( seemed extremely like ) a genuine user. Honestly though what caused him to be permad, I'm sure his behaviour wasn't the worst and other users have been found to be using alts when they were permad and were allowed to stay since their behaviour wasn't bad on that alt account. I'm sure some sort of reasonable compromise could have been reached instead of a straight perma.

+1

Around the Network

It's great that this alt was gone, I didn't even like Kerotan hell I don't even like the frog avatar of his. Thank goodness he won't come to the Empire thread anymore.

Proud to be a Californian.

darkenergy said:
It's great that this alt was gone, I didn't even like Kerotan hell I don't even like the frog avatar of his. Thank goodness he won't come to the Empire thread anymore.

lol kerotan must have been your worst nightmare

That's hilarious! Never saw it coming.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Am I the only one annoyed by the RIP titles and comments every time someone leaves the site or is banned? I mean, seriously, we had another user who actually died, people. When I read the title, I thought Kerotan died too.

Not cool.

you gotta know he's watching over us right now, grinning due to all of the attention he's getting.