By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Predict what game Tantalus is porting to Wii U

maxleresistant said:
I think it will be Project Cars

Not impossible, but isn't it something as yet unannounced though? Project Cars has been announced for Wii U for years.

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:
XanderXT said:

That makes no sense. That's like saying that a company is gonna port Rise of the Tomb Raider to the Xbox 360.

Just wait and see.

They talked about an unannounced game, but the Wii U version of Project CARS was announced in 2012...

And they didn't have a "top notch publisher" in early 2014, the cooperation with Bandai Namco came later.

A "complete rework" of a racing game doesn't make sense and Andy Tudor said that they need more time for the Wii U version because the console has another architecture and they want it be be as close to the other versions as possible (not completely different).

Did anyone think that Nintendo could make Tantalus port one of its old games? For example a Wii one...

Fatal Frame V. It's not announced Worldwide yet and we keep getting hints by people that it will come out.

Skyrim. They are going to port Skyrim to the system. That or GTA V, it might as well be on every platform avalible.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
Giuzy said:
Did anyone think that Nintendo could make Tantalus port one of its old games? For example a Wii one...

They would use a japanese company.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

curl-6 said:
maxleresistant said:
I think it will be Project Cars

Not impossible, but isn't it something as yet unannounced though? Project Cars has been announced for Wii U for years.

That and I don't see how Project Cars is bigger than Mass Effect or Deus Ex.

It's an already stablished franchise or a new franchise that sold millions and got a lot of media attention.

I just hope Nintendo is smart enough to realize if they port a big 3rd party game that it needs to be an appropriate one. Nintendo's young, older, and even a lot (if not most) of us 20 something year olds don't like inappropriate games like Grand Theft Auto. I hope its Mine craft or Arkham Knight.

Mark my words and you'll see when the game will come out... I predict not after the summer

I thinks its:
The Crew

- No Rated M/Hardcore
- From Ubisoft (biggest wii u supporter) - they also said :"watchdogs will be our last hardcore game for wii u" -> Tantalus is porting a "not hardcore game"^^
- Its pretty Nextgen
- There is a xbox360 version - so its definitly possible on wii u
- Its a AAA titel thats not hardcore/rated m (there are not many)
- Ubisoft also developed watchdogs in a different studio in india and release it some time after other releases

- bigger as Me3/Deus Ex

- Ubisoft is one of the biggest publisher

Everything would fit.

To be honest, even destiny would be cooler as the crew (who likes this game!?^^)