By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Predict what game Tantalus is porting to Wii U

S.Peelman said:

I'm also not feeling Project Cars. That game doesn't tick all boxes for me and as far as we know the developer themselves is still handling the WiiU version, we haven't heard anything saying the contrary, and they are a tad bit mad after all.

If there was one screen released by the developper, if the game had a clear release date, I would believe that everything is fine with the WiiU version of Project Cars.

But clearly, it has been put on hold because they have their hands full with the other versions and they think those will sell a lot better. They have to choice, either they wait to finish the work on those versions and then start the development on WiiU, but that means a release date for at least september. Or they hire someone to do it so they can focus on patches and DLCs for PC/PS4/X1, and maybe the game will be released in june.

That's why when I learned that Tantalus was porting something, I thought it was Project Cars. Because I don't think any third party developers right now wants to port something on WiiU. But Slightly Mad promised a WiiU version and now they have to do it.

Now people are getting hyped on tantalus words, of course, because tantalus choosed those words carefully so as to hype you "Unannounced", "Big", "biggest". You should remember that those guys ported only "old" games to wiiU, ME3 was one year old, and Deus EX was what? 2 years old at least. 

You really should lower your expectations, aim low guys. Really really low.

Around the Network
Materia-Blade said:
curl-6 said:

I hope you're right.

So, it was "unannounced" as of June 2012... does that fit the bill for Destiny?

Yes, and also for FF 15.

I very much doubt it's FF15 just due to the immense amount of work it would likely take to get the game up and running on Wii U.

What is the meaning of "not hardcore"?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

Pavolink said:

These days, it has almost no concrete meaning.

Around the Network
Pavolink said:

Generally means a family or kids oriented game. 

I really wonder if it could be a deal for LEGO games ... Tantalus does the Wii U version of LEGO Avengers 2 and PS4/X1 get LEGO City Undercover ported by Tantalus. 

curl-6 said:
Materia-Blade said:

Yes, and also for FF 15.

I very much doubt it's FF15 just due to the immense amount of work it would likely take to get the game up and running on Wii U.

It wouldn't take any immense amount of work. It's a port.

Soundwave said:
Pavolink said:

Generally means a family or kids oriented game. 

I really wonder if it could be a deal for LEGO games ... Tantalus does the Wii U version of LEGO Avengers 2 and PS4/X1 get LEGO City Undercover ported by Tantalus. 

Lego city has nintendo's money.

Materia-Blade said:
curl-6 said:

It wouldn't take any immense amount of work. It's a port.

Getting this onto Wii U wouldn't be a simple process:

curl-6 said:
Materia-Blade said:

Yes, and also for FF 15.

Aside that it would be a Xmas miracle if it comes out this year.

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst