By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Latest Edge reviews(Brawl and GoW included)

Those scores are actually realistic.

I'm glad to see that some reviewers still have high expectations.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

Edge is not particularly harsh on its rating ( okay, maybe a little ). The problem comes more from the (US) rating system.
I mean, when you read that 7/10 is a bad score, there's definitely something wrong.

For Apollo Justice, the low score can probably be put on the lack of novelty/improvement compared to the previous versions.

9 for Brawl is pretty good.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Heh those games most hate playing games. So far army of two seems decent enough to warrant a 6 or even 7. Geez as much as people like to give edge credit for their hard reviews sometimes it is just silly. Quite honestly with scores like that I wouldn't trust them as a review site.

SOrry but BRAWL deserves all of that

BELOW 9.5 is in fact being harsh to it...lol

BUT WHY DELAY IT FOR EU NINTY!!!

maybe so that I'll actually concentrate on my GCSE revision...lol

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

English Plz.

darthdevidem01 said:

I could have sworn i was reading a Crazzyman post if it weren't positively scewed towards nintendo

Riot Of The Blood said:
Those scores are actually realistic.

I'm glad to see that some reviewers still have high expectations.

I don't think Edge scores in .5's and I don't think they give 10's(not sure), so 9 is almost a perfect score. Not many games score a 9, lol.

So, basically, if you examine it, Edge did just what you flamed other sites for doing with Brawl, which is giving it the highest accolades it can muster. :P

@supermario128

I think that 9 is the highest score edge hands out, and I don't think they score with any .5's, nor do they give out 10's as far as I know. Might wanna wikipedia it.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

7 for CoO .. and I thaught that Gamespot was mean ... well , lets start hating them :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I still can't decide is GOW COO is being underated by reviewers or over-rated by people starved for games on the PSP. Either way I'm sure it will be a must buy regardless and will do exceptionally well.