By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Latest Edge reviews(Brawl and GoW included)

And one more thing... I think that LO deserves much better than the average it is getting. I think the game is fantastic, but that may just be me loving the old school style JRPG. It certainly doesn't innovate, but damn, if you ever liked the SNES FF games, you will surely love LO.

Just kiss the tip.

Around the Network
daydream said:
Hey, new user, first post...

Welcome on this forum =).

@ kingofwale )

Dark Mist is a PSN game

I like the way Edge scores. I'd rather games be ranked on a 1 to 10 scale than a 6.5 to 10 scale.

And remember 6 itself usually means Satisfactory.

Although I am surprised that Halo 3 is one of their 10's. Great game and all, but not exactly Revolutionary.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Yuck. Their Apollo Justice and Layton scores are atrocious. One thing that Edge doesn't tolerate: Originality.

Around the Network

I think hype got to them with halo 3. It does not deserve 10 or 9 in my opinion. It's a good game but some aspects (cortana level) eehhh. I don't care about them, at least brawl got a nice score.

Onimusha12 said:
I still can't decide is GOW COO is being underated by reviewers or over-rated by people starved for games on the PSP. Either way I'm sure it will be a must buy regardless and will do exceptionally well.

I think the reviewers are probably comparing it to the other God of War games and not to PSP games.

Lol. Why do GoW deserve better than 7 ? Have you played it ?

I have already finished the game and to me, that's a fitting score.

Ok, the game looks great, but beyond that, the gameplay is a regression compare to other GoW (no more time slowing puzzle, no more swinging, rope fighting, pegasus flight and underwater is limited to 1 corridor !).
You have almost exactly the same ennemies, the same powers, and the adventure is short.

And that's critics you can see on every reviews. But for some reasons, reviewers give it a 9/10 most of the time.
Make you wonder what would be the score if GoW was long, with new ennemies and new gameplay mecanics ? 13/10 ?

Wow, I'm surprised by everything...even Brawl has been getting higher as the norm.

God of War: Chains of Olympus is way too low. Wonderful game. I'm actually enjoying it more than the ps2 versions! Reviewer must not like action games or is just penalizing it because it's fairly short (but most handheld games are shorter).

Lol, Lost Odyssey is definitely being raped by reviewers.  It's actually my favorite RPG of the generation and my favorite 360 game yet.  Oh well, all the more reason to ignore reviewers.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Thats dam fine for Brawl, thought God of War would've scored higher though.