By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favorite Gaming Heroine/Female Character?

Ellie. No female character has ever been done better in my opinon. Full of character, heart, fear and bravery.

Around the Network

Rhyme from TWEWY : I don't know how she got to be this unpopular, even for this game's standard. I fell at first sight.

The Boss (Metal Gear Solid 3)
Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
Ellie (The Last of Us)
Fetch (Infamous: Second Son)
Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
Chie (Persona 4)
Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)

bunchanumbers said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

I dunno if KOS-MOS counts as a femlale character. She's just a battle android with boobs.

hmmm maybe. She is often referred to as a female by Shion but yes you're right. I'd keep her on the list though. Still a favorite of mine.

she is a vessel for "a certain persons" will though so i'd say she counts.

Naoto Shirogone

Rikku

Jill Valentine

Zero

Gaige

Maya

Noel Vermillion 

Around the Network

- Chun Li from Street Fighter
- Yuka Takeuchi from Variable Geo
- Dixie Kong from Donkey Kong Country 3
- Mio Amakura from Fatal Frame 2

To add some Point+Click girls:

April Ryan (The Longest Journey)
Zoe Castillo (Dreamfall + Dreamfall Chapters)
Nina Kalenkov (Secret Files Tunguska)
Nicole Collard (Broken Sword)

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Ellie. No female character has ever been done better in my opinon. Full of character, heart, fear and bravery.

Reading your statement and counting how many times Ellie has been mentioned here is REALLY making me want to play TLOU now lol... next year I will buy it along my PS4...

I3LuEI3omI3eR said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Reading your statement and counting how many times Ellie has been mentioned here is REALLY making me want to play TLOU now lol... next year I will buy it along my PS4...

Her story is perfect for an origins story. She the only gaming character i've ever seen with proper writing. Watching her development as a character into a great heroine would be no different than watching your own child grow, or watching a great child rise to greatness. Love it.

Hiku said:

Karin/Kallen - Shadow Hearts 2

KOS-MOS - Xenosaga

Cordelia - Fire Emblem: Awakening

Cordelia FTW, but like I said earlier, I don't think KOS-MOS counts as a girl, even with the fact she's a reincarnated Mary Magdaline.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!