By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favorite Gaming Heroine/Female Character?

I3LuEI3omI3eR said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
Jill Valentine and Ada Wong from Resident Evil.
Cordelia and Sumia from Fire Emblem: Awakening.
Yukari and Mitsuru from Persona 3.
Rise and Naoto from Persona 4.

Yeah I love Jill too but I mentioned her in every other thread. So Claire deserves some love from me

Cordelia was in my in game Wifu in Awakening. Just didn't mention her because she's not as popular as Lucina is. I like Sumia but I liked Severa more as a daughter .

Never played Persona so no clue who those other 4 girls are.

Cordelia is hot because she has red hair. Sumia is hot because she has grey hair. Sumia is my waifu though.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Around the Network
TheGoldenBoy said:
Rise and Naoto (Persona 4)
Yuna and Lulu (FFX)
Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)

Rise and Naoto FTW!

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Kaoru yamazaki from pulstar

There are quite a few standout female game characters! Madison Paige from Heavy Rain, Aye Brea from Parasite Eve, Ellen from Folklore, Lilith from Borderlands (just for that style), Alyx Vance from HL2, Chell from Portal, Meryl from Metal Gear, clementine from TWD, Nariko from heavenly Sword, Nikin from Remember Me (If anyone remembers that game), Bayonetta, Liara from mass Effect and finally Chloe from uncharted. *phew*

Samus, Saria and Elizabeth are the three female characters I really like!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Zelda is pretty hot

Bayonetta

Samus Aran or Jill of the jungle.

Not a lot, but still too much Rule 63 in the thread. >->

Most of mine have already been mentioned; Tetra in Wind Waker, Zelda in Skyward Sword, Jade in BG&E, Lara Croft in new Tomb Raider...

Tifa Lockheart, Sorceress from Dragon's Crown, and Rise Kujikawa also.

Oh yeah, and