By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favorite Gaming Heroine/Female Character?

Lara Croft

Tifa Lockheart

Rikku in FFX

Female Shepard (Mass Effect)

Around the Network

it comes down to Tifa and Lara Croft for me

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

RCTjunkie said:
I3LuEI3omI3eR said:
RCTjunkie said:

Well, since Toadette doesn't count apparently, I really like Clementine, Peach, Rosalina, Midna, Tatle, GlaDos (does that count?), Madam Flurrie, Goombella, and Vivian (does that count?)

Why shouldn't Toadette count? She's a girl and a video game character right? I didn't exclude female Fungi in my OT...

http://www.themarysue.com/genderless-toads/

So I guess being Pink, wearing girlie clothes, having cute pigtails and having a higher pitched voice is a choice of life style for h... I'm sorry.. IT! lol o.O. Nintendo is weird...

Im going obscure and saying Kat from Gravity Rush. I also like Elizabeth from Bioshock, Sakura from Street Fighter, Sophita from Soul Calibur and if i think of more ill put them

Aqua from the Kingdom Hearts series

Midna from Zelda TP

Rosalina from Mario Galaxy

Around the Network

Terra (FFVI)

Samus is awesome. Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite was a really great character.

Honestly, the allegation that gaming has been controlled by some misogynistic conspiracy to exclude strong female characters is so asinine it's hilarious. There have been strong female character - numerous ones - for decades. Heck, Luca and Marle are more developed characters and in some ways just as strong or stronger than Crono. And that's from the SNES era.

Rise and Naoto (Persona 4)
Yuna and Lulu (FFX)
Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)

Cate Archer from no one lives forever.

bunchanumbers said:
1. Kos Mos (Xenosaga)
2. Rydia (Final Fantasy 4)
3. Celest (Final Fantasy 6)
4. Aya Brea (Parasite Eve)
5. Bayonetta

I dunno if KOS-MOS counts as a femlale character. She's just a battle android with boobs.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!