By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Prediction: Nothing will outsell PSP anymore (except Playstation home consoles)

While I still think 3DS has a very very slim chance, either way, it's definitely best for the video games industry as a whole that what you said is not a thing.

Around the Network
Ryng_Tolu said:
Dr.Vita said:
KLXVER said:
Why the PSP?

I want to show everyone what a beast the PSP is.

I mean, if we're going to discredit good sales with better sales, I suppose I should drop a PS2 reference?

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Ryng_Tolu said:

If i can, maybe you have agree to say that THIS GENERATION nothing will outsell PSP withouth PS4 (but even nope, because 3DS have good possible for break 80m, even if i don't think), but for the NEXT GEN you can't know how will happen.

Just for exemple: Sony will failed, MS will sell the XBOX division, N will become the only production of game's, the third party will make the game on next Wii, and it will sell 150-200 million... just for exemple.

Man... i know my english is still not good, but holy shit reading this comment from 3 years ago!!!!!

"maybe you have agree"
"3DS have good possible for break 80m"
"Sony will failed"
"the third party will make the game on next Wii"

SOMEONE KILL ME ALREADY.

Ryng_Tolu said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

If i can, maybe you have agree to say that THIS GENERATION nothing will outsell PSP withouth PS4 (but even nope, because 3DS have good possible for break 80m, even if i don't think), but for the NEXT GEN you can't know how will happen.

Just for exemple: Sony will failed, MS will sell the XBOX division, N will become the only production of game's, the third party will make the game on next Wii, and it will sell 150-200 million... just for exemple.

Man... i know my english is still not good, but holy shit reading this comment from 3 years ago!!!!!

"maybe you have agree"
"Sony will failed"

SOMEONE KILL ME ALREADY.

Haha i used to hate it when you would quote me because i had no fucking clue what you were ever talking about.....you have made a lot of progress.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

The switch is almost 20% there XD

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

"maybe you have agree"
"Sony will failed"

SOMEONE KILL ME ALREADY.

Haha i used to hate it when you would quote me because i had no fucking clue what you were ever talking about.....you have made a lot of progress.

Thanks man, this mean a lot for me.

Hope i'll continue to improve!

RolStoppable said:
Prediction failed and didn't even survive a single console after the prediction was made.

Ow?

Wiiu,3ds,vita,ps4,x1,switch atm not outsold psp

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

RolStoppable said:
xl-klaudkil said:

Ow?

I suppose you are the kind of guy who insists that a football team that leads 4-0 in the 91st minute hasn't won the game yet, because the referee has yet to blow the whistle.

But don't forget that there is a huge difference between a 4-0 lead in the 91st minute and an early 1-0 lead in the first half.

RolStoppable said:
xl-klaudkil said:

Ow?

I suppose you are the kind of guy who insists that a football team that leads 4-0 in the 91st minute hasn't won the game yet, because the referee has yet to blow the whistle.

I usually don't agree with your opinion in general but this comment is the most relevant comment I've read  here

I think Switch will outsell the PSP, if Nintendo keeps supporting it for at least 5 more years. I don't see it finishing with less than 80 million.