By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dante vs Kratos

Kratos would kill Dante in matter of seconds ... he killed the god of war ( Ares ) while Dante couldent even finish off his brother :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

Bump

mM

bah ninjabread man could fustigate both of 'em
He might not be a god, a devil, emo, or an immortal but
not only is he a ninja, he's also delicious!

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I kinda forgot about this thread.

Kratos can die from spears and big teeth...
I wonder how he can do against gatling guns and rocket launchers...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Depends if Krato's gets a grab off :P

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network
xstonexcold316x said:
iclim4 said:
xstonexcold316x said:
iclim4 said:
xstonexcold316x said:
iclim4 said:
Nope, He's no longer a God after he lost the sword, Leo-J has proven that.
But he did recover the sword in the end so he is a God.

"and only a God can kill a God"
Kratos was mortal and he killed Ares.

only because he opened Pandoras Box which gave him the power of a god

Having the power of a God doesn't really mean you're a God.
So it doesn't really push your claim any further.

From Wikipedia:

"He fights his way through the attacking forces to find the Oracle of Athens, and learns from her that only Pandora's Box can give a mortal the power to kill a god "

so while hes a mortal the only way for anything other than a god to kill a god is to use pandoras box

EDIT: Although you could take his powers away the way Zues did, by stealing his powers or by using the Blade Of Olympus you could also "kill" him

Dante is an Immortal.

Kratos is now Immortal as well since athena made him a god at the end of GOW 1 

You missed my point.
What I'm saying is that, only pandora's box can give mortals the power to kill a God.
Since Dante is an immortal, that would mean he doesn't need pandora's box.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags?