By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

God of War sucks and Kratos is a pussy - not the good pussy neither. A nasty, brown HIV pussy!

Dante wold kill him. Kratos isn't even a match for lil' Nero...

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
God of War sucks and Kratos is a pussy - not the good pussy neither. A nasty, brown HIV pussy!

Dante wold kill him. Kratos isn't even a match for lil' Nero...

O.O hahaha

Nero is more of a pussy IMO.
I cringe when I hear A grown man like him whimper while crying.

Though I guess Nero is more of a gentle pink, undefiled pussy huh?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

iclim4 said:
leo-j said:
He is not a god! He is mortal.

Show me proof, in greek mythology that a God can turn into a mortal?
The closest thing I slightly remember is, A God being banished and living on earth, he lost all his powers but still retained his immortality.

Just agree with him that he is a titan since titans are guess what gods.  The titans are the first generation gods under kronos, while the new gods under
Zeus (who is the son of kronos).

Kirby would swallow both of them. The Nintendo way.

Kratos Easily.

Where dante is a old man (in dmc4) who pretends to be a wisecracking smart a** (like he was in dmc3), Kratos is just a bad ass.

Also, who can argue with having one NFSW mini game in each installment :D

Around the Network

Dante
Kratos i dont know anything about so according to logic Dante wins :p

iclim4 said:
Daddo Splat said:
Its a tie they would stop fighting because its futile! but like Jesus would pown them both!

If Leo-J can prove that Kratos is mortal then it would be a tie.
They would just both climb out of hell everytime they die and start fighting all over again, in a never ending cycle.

When he loses the sword at the beginning of GoWII, the narrator (Gaia) says that he is mortal when he does not have the sword.  I mean, why else was Zeus able to kill him?

He does get the sword back at the end, though, now that I think about it, so I guess he is a god, with full powers and everything.  

Actually, I'm not sure happens to the sword.  I was watching the final scenes on youtube, and it just sort of disappears after he kills Athena.  He doesn't have it at any point after that, but I assume he keeps it.

makingmusic476 said:
iclim4 said:
Daddo Splat said:
Its a tie they would stop fighting because its futile! but like Jesus would pown them both!

They would just both climb out of hell everytime they die and start fighting all over again, in a never ending cycle.

When he loses the sword at the beginning of GoWII, the narrator (Gaia) says that he is mortal when he does not have the sword.  I mean, why else was Zeus able to kill him?

He does get the sword back at the end, though, now that I think about it, so I guess he is a god, with full powers and everything.  

Actually, I'm not sure happens to the sword.  I was watching the final scenes on youtube, and it just sort of disappears after he kills Athena.  He doesn't have it at any point after that, but I assume he keeps it.

But I dont think Gods can ever become mortals in greek mythology.(from my understanding, I'm not really in depth with greek mythology)
Also Aries was killed and he was a God so was Athena.
Him being killed by Zeus is no proof.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

iclim4 said:
makingmusic476 said:
iclim4 said:
Daddo Splat said:

When he loses the sword at the beginning of GoWII, the narrator (Gaia) says that he is mortal when he does not have the sword. I mean, why else was Zeus able to kill him?

Actually, I'm not sure happens to the sword. I was watching the final scenes on youtube, and it just sort of disappears after he kills Athena. He doesn't have it at any point after that, but I assume he keeps it.

But I dont think Gods can ever become mortals in greek mythology.(from my understanding, I'm not really in depth with greek mythology)
Also Aries was killed and he was a God so was Athena.
Him being killed by Zeus is no proof.

That is one thing that confused me about the intro video. Gaia said he was mortal with out the sword, but if gods are not mortal with their god powers, then how did he kill Ares in the first place? 0_o

Let's just agree that the game's mythos isn't very consistent. :P

Although, since he is the son of Zeus, maybe he does have the power to kill gods, but only gods (and half gods) can kill gods?

This is a thread about who would win in one match, not "KRATOS IS FOREVER A GOD!" please stay on topic.

mM