By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
iclim4 said:
leo-j said:
iclim4 said:
This was done a long time ago...
Dante wins.

Why would dante win?

I remember soriku making this exact same thread.
You even participated in it.

anyway, Gods permanently disappear when they die in their mythology.
If they didn't, Hades would revive back in Hades when he dies, and since Aries and the other defeated Gods arent in Hades that would mean they are gone.
When Kratos was a mortal he would climb up hell when he died.
But since he's a god now, once he dies he is gone for good. No more going through hell.

Dante on the other hand can still get out of hell when he dies.

KRATOS is not a god.

mM
Around the Network

Kratos.

Even if Dante somehow managed to take him down once, he'd climb right back out of hell and whoop Dante's ass.

leo-j said:

KRATOS is not a god.

He became the God of War.
even if he is stripped with his powers he is still a God.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

leo-j said:
iclim4 said:
leo-j said:
iclim4 said:
This was done a long time ago...
Dante wins.

Why would dante win?

I remember soriku making this exact same thread.
You even participated in it.

anyway, Gods permanently disappear when they die in their mythology.
If they didn't, Hades would revive back in Hades when he dies, and since Aries and the other defeated Gods arent in Hades that would mean they are gone.
When Kratos was a mortal he would climb up hell when he died.
But since he's a god now, once he dies he is gone for good. No more going through hell.

Dante on the other hand can still get out of hell when he dies.

KRATOS is not a god.

Kratos was a god for a short time, and he is more powerful than any god.  He's killed two gods, and bested Zeus in a fight.  The gods fear him.

iclim4 said:
leo-j said:

KRATOS is not a god.

even if he is stripped with his powers he is still a God.

His god powers were taken away at the beginning of GoWII.

Around the Network
iclim4 said:
leo-j said:

KRATOS is not a god.

You see I created this thread for the sole reason for the recent events in god of war. Kratos is not the god of war, he is a titan.

mM
makingmusic476 said:

Kratos was a god for a short time, and he is more powerful than any god.  He's killed two gods, and bested Zeus in a fight.  The gods fear him.

Didn't dante also kill the lord of the underworld in his mythology?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

leo-j said:
iclim4 said:
leo-j said:

KRATOS is not a god.

You see I created this thread for the sole reason for the recent events in god of war. Kratos is not the god of war, he is a titan.

When did he become a titan?

leo-j said:
iclim4 said:
leo-j said:

KRATOS is not a god.

He was a God that lost his power because it was sapped by the sword.
If he holds the sword, he gains back his power, but he is still divinity.

makingmusic476 said:
leo-j said:
iclim4 said:
leo-j said:

KRATOS is not a god.

When did he become a titan?

At the end of the game, he joined the titans to defeat the Gods left over, I guess he's one of them since he has the power of all the titans.

mM