By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
iclim4 said:
sparda2020 said:
People who played both games should know this....
DANTE IS FREAKING IMMMORTAL you cannot kill him no matter what...watch the cut scene with Alastor in which he gets stabbed with the sword and just gets back...watch the first cut scene in DMC 3 in which he gets stabbed like 5 times and juz shakes it off....on the Other hand Kratos just comes back from the underworld when he dies...so its an Immortal who can never die vs. A guy who just dies and comes back....eventually Kratos will get tired...so i would choose the Immortal hence Dante for the Win

This is why I'm trying to prove that kratos is a God.
Gods in GOW's mythology dont go to the underworld since they are immortal to begin with.
They just disappear, If Kratos was a God and he lost, he would not be able to climb back up.
Ever wondered why Aries and Athena never came back up from the underworld?

so you think he is a god after Zues Staps him with the sword of Olympus but you're saying that he cant come back after hes killed because hes a god but he did climb back out of hades while hes technically still a god after Zues staped him?

Plus kratos controls the fates of anyone....and only a God can kill a God ( i think ) so Dante is a Demon so he couldn't kill him anyway

Around the Network
leo-j said:
sparda2020 said:
im juz trying to say that there is no way kratos can win against an immortal either way

Just cut dante in little pieces, if he is immortal he would be alive and lying there with forever pain!

cut him to pieces he'll prolly just heal back...and kratos will get tired from cutting him up eventually dante wins

xstonexcold316x said:
iclim4 said:
sparda2020 said:
DANTE IS FREAKING IMMMORTAL you cannot kill him no matter what...watch the cut scene with Alastor in which he gets stabbed with the sword and just gets back...watch the first cut scene in DMC 3 in which he gets stabbed like 5 times and juz shakes it off....on the Other hand Kratos just comes back from the underworld when he dies...so its an Immortal who can never die vs. A guy who just dies and comes back....eventually Kratos will get tired...so i would choose the Immortal hence Dante for the Win

Gods in GOW's mythology dont go to the underworld since they are immortal to begin with.
They just disappear, If Kratos was a God and he lost, he would not be able to climb back up.

so you think he is a god after Zues Staps him with the sword of Olympus but you're saying that he cant come back after hes killed because hes a god but he did climb back out of hades while hes technically still a god after Zues staped him?

Plus kratos controls the fates of anyone....and only a God can kill a God ( i think ) so Dante is a Demon so he couldn't kill him anyway

dante killed the god of the underworld in his story in DMC 1 so basically he can kill a god if wat you are sayin is true

xstonexcold316x said:
iclim4 said:
sparda2020 said:

so you think he is a god after Zues Staps him with the sword of Olympus but you're saying that he cant come back after hes killed because hes a god but he did climb back out of hades while hes technically still a god?

Nope, He's no longer a God after he lost the sword, Leo-J has proven that.
But he did recover the sword in the end so he is a God.

"and only a God can kill a God"
Kratos was mortal and he killed Ares.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

sparda2020 said:
xstonexcold316x said:
iclim4 said:
sparda2020 said:

dante killed the god of the underworld in his story in DMC 1 so basically he can kill a god if wat you are sayin is true
That would also mean that even IF(big if) he is ever killed, Hed just drop in the underworld and he could just climb back out. Especially since he already killed the God.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network
iclim4 said:
xstonexcold316x said:
iclim4 said:
sparda2020 said:

so you think he is a god after Zues Staps him with the sword of Olympus but you're saying that he cant come back after hes killed because hes a god but he did climb back out of hades while hes technically still a god?

only because he opened Pandoras Box which gave him the power of a god

Serious Deja vu going on here. I'm going to bump up the old thread, too.

sparda2020 said:
xstonexcold316x said:
iclim4 said:
sparda2020 said:

are you talking about Mundas? hes the king of the demon world but i still dont know if only a god can kill a god

Dante is cooler though, he looks badass when he fights and always compliments the combo with a nice phrase.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

xstonexcold316x said:
iclim4 said:

only because he opened Pandoras Box which gave him the power of a god

Having the power of a God doesn't really mean you're a God.
So it doesn't really push your claim any further.