By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
leo-j said:
makingmusic476 said:
leo-j said:
iclim4 said:
leo-j said:

KRATOS is not a god.

He became the God of War.

You see I created this thread for the sole reason for the recent events in god of war. Kratos is not the god of war, he is a titan.

When did he become a titan?

At the end of the game, he joined the titans to defeat the Gods left over, I guess he's one of them since he has the power of all the titans.

He's allied with the titans, but he is not a titan. Maybe he'll become a titan in GoW3. :)

Man, I can't wait to whoop the asses of the rest of the gods in GoW3.  It'll be so badass. 

Around the Network
leo-j said:
makingmusic476 said:
leo-j said:
iclim4 said:
leo-j said:

KRATOS is not a god.

You see I created this thread for the sole reason for the recent events in god of war. Kratos is not the god of war, he is a titan.

When did he become a titan?

At the end of the game, he joined the titans to defeat the Gods left over, I guess he's one of them since he has the power of all the titans.

keyword he "joined"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Probably Kratos.

Watever, lets not get off topic. Kratos would destroy dante, even though I know nothing much about dante. Though kratos is amazingly powerful.

mM
leo-j said:
Watever, lets not get off topic. Kratos would destroy dante, even though I know nothing much about dante. Though kratos is amazingly powerful.

Real mature....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
iclim4 said:
leo-j said:

KRATOS is not a god.

even if he is stripped with his powers he is still a God.

His god powers were taken away at the beginning of GoWII.

Even if he doesn't have God powers he is still a God.
It was just sapped by the sword, If memory serves.

iclim4 said:
makingmusic476 said:
iclim4 said:
leo-j said:

KRATOS is not a god.

even if he is stripped with his powers he is still a God.

His god powers were taken away at the beginning of GoWII.

Even if he doesn't have God powers he is still a God.

He is not a god! He is mortal.

mM

Its a tie they would stop fighting because its futile! but like Jesus would pown them both!

leo-j said:
He is not a god! He is mortal.

Show me proof, in greek mythology that a God can turn into a mortal?
The closest thing I slightly remember is, A God being banished and living on earth, he lost all his powers but still retained his immortality.

Daddo Splat said:
Its a tie they would stop fighting because its futile! but like Jesus would pown them both!

If Leo-J can prove that Kratos is mortal then it would be a tie.
They would just both climb out of hell everytime they die and start fighting all over again, in a never ending cycle.